Possible filming at the last European show in London tomorrow!

diesel6888

There was a lot of seat movement all night. We were moved from Block A1 at the side of the left catwalk. Mainly because the stage had been altered slighlty and the seats were now right against the catwalk and there was no view! We were moved to block B1 with 2 others and had the whole row to ourselves!!!! So we moved up and down the row so we got the bext views of teh stage and main catwalk...brilliant upgrade ... infcat during the cowbot section. Mercy James and a friend cam out frobt to our row and was dancing and chatting with us!

407866044_10159263472576286_853377179112901749_n.jpg

407766135_10159263472571286_8789787192465683391_n.jpg

On 12/7/2023 at 12:50 AM, Honey Little said:

So did the film the show for a dvd or not? Any confirmation?

There were cameras dotted around some big ones on the mixing desk... not sure if they are normally there? Did not see any camera cradles etc plus they normally have to give you a written notice as you enter that you may be filmed

People, we can already assume there'll be a concert film for TCT since M told some years ago she needs now to document all her tours cause we fans ask this to her all the time. This statement was during Rebel Heart Tour release to Showtime if I can recall, don't know her exact words but other members can help me.

The million dollar question is whether will there be a physical release for such or not, but, given there are strong rumours Taylor's The Eras Tour concert film will be indeed released in physical formats, I believe M won't lose such opportunity.

10 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

People, we can already assume there'll be a concert film for TCT since M told some years ago she needs now to document all her tours cause we fans ask this to her all the time. This statement was during Rebel Heart Tour release to Showtime if I can recall, don't know her exact words but other members can help me.

The million dollar question is whether will there be a physical release for such or not, but, given there are strong rumours Taylor's The Eras Tour concert film will be indeed released in physical formats, I believe M won't lose such opportunity.

i hope so @Anapausis.... in the last years between tour movies and documentaries musicians start to see it like a natural phase.... make a movie tour or a documentary about their struggles, their art, their new projects non is the new cool .... finally.....

8 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i hope so @Anapausis.... in the last years between tour movies and documentaries musicians start to see it like a natural phase.... make a movie tour or a documentary about their struggles, their art, their new projects non is the new cool .... finally.....

Well, M usually is doing both, merged as a one (see RHT and MXT concert films).