Brazilian 25th Anniversary Sex Book Book

drivebitch

Nahhh not my taste, id probably buy it from a street seller for $10 for a laugh if it popped up but it looks like a tacky cash in. Sex book should be left alone really, esp for that money, find an original.  'digitally altered' pics the dodgy disk.. Fun purchase yes but not something to wish for. 

Thanks though it looks interesting! They are asking too much for a bootleggy market item. Id like to hear a review if anyones got one! :) 

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Nahhh not my taste, id probably buy it from a street seller for $10 for a laugh if it popped up but it looks like a tacky cash in. Sex book should be left alone really, esp for that money, find an original.  'digitally altered' pics the dodgy disk.. Fun purchase yes but not something to wish for. 

Thanks though it looks interesting! They are asking too much for a bootleggy market item. Id like to hear a review if anyones got one! :) 

Totally agree.  This is just a cash grab.  I didn't even pay that amount for the original book.  :)

Rodolfo did such a favour back in 2019 when he uploaded The World of Madame X on YouTube while it was exclusively on Prime (even with Portuguese subtitles) and strangely his upload got kept there until Madonna herself removed it from Prime and some months later uploaded to her own YT channel.

10 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Rodolfo did such a favour back in 2019 when he uploaded The World of Madame X on YouTube while it was exclusively on Prime (even with Portuguese subtitles) and strangely his upload got kept there until Madonna herself removed it from Prime and some months later uploaded to her own YT channel.

I first grabbed it!