Madonna X Kylie Sing Together

Frank

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, f78k said:

First off, thank you for posting. Kylie is so sweet in this.  I love how she answers to the best of her knowledge on this. Just shows that even if fans can pin point things so easily, the artists themselves have so much going on that sometimes it's harder for them to remember the same things fans do.  And when artists remember certain moments, it might be something that happened beforehand, backstage if not in a rehearsal moment.  It also makes sense Guy contacted her.  It definitely is part of his job and it's possible it was a collective decision between Madonna and her management to get a hold of Kylie to do this!  :)

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

Kylie, I know you're riding a wave right now but please take time to rest too.

Why?? She needs to deliver DISCO and Tension joint tour still this year!!!

Ah, I get u now... Well, Kylie TRULY loves this pace... Esp because I bet how 2016 was an awful year to her (as well as the following one). So she's adept of "work is what makes the day," which I can't blame ha - I'd do the same if I were ha.

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Why?? She needs to deliver DISCO and Tension joint tour still this year!!!

Ah, I get u now... Well, Kylie TRULY loves this pace... Esp because I bet how 2016 was an awful year to her (as well as the following one). So she's adept of "work is what makes the day," which I can't blame ha - I'd do the same if I were ha.

Boo hoo hoo! 🦉 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic