New Madonna...

What an entertaining thread.  LOL to thinking Madonna going to Sony even though she just struck a deal with Warner to consume all her back catalog.  She's with Warner. We just don't know all the details for anything new which is probably is at an album by album basis right now.  As for this whole "New Madonna" thing.  It's some promotional gimmick someone is putting on that has nothing 'officially' to do with Madonna.  I would think this might be border lining crossing legal artist rights by using her name in this manner.  

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

What an entertaining thread.  LOL to thinking Madonna going to Sony even though she just struck a deal with Warner to consume all her back catalog.  She's with Warner. We just don't know all the details for anything new which is probably is at an album by album basis right now.  As for this whole "New Madonna" thing.  It's some promotional gimmick someone is putting on that has nothing 'officially' to do with Madonna.  I would think this might be border lining crossing legal artist rights by using her name in this manner.  

WRONG 

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

It's some promotional gimmick someone is putting on that has nothing 'officially' to do with Madonna.  I would think this might be border lining crossing legal artist rights by using her name in this manner.  

While you are right that it's probably not related to Madonna as he own personal project, I doubt a serious label like Sony would be involved in using Madonna's name without her permission. I still think that a reality competition is the most likely scenario.

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

While you are right that it's probably not related to Madonna as he own personal project, I doubt a serious label like Sony would be involved in using Madonna's name without her permission. I still think that a reality competition is the most likely scenario.

The problem is; the TikTok videos lost legitimacy for me.  It comes off like some gimmick. I'm not sure I am a convinced this is actually affiliated to the actual SONY label.  But we'll see what comes of it.  I personally don't believe it has anything to do with Madonna other than using her persona, name and likeness which again makes me wonder about the legality of this.

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

The problem is; the TikTok videos lost legitimacy for me.

but it's not just tiktok, there is an "official" page too, linked to the official Sony Music website. I mean, sure, somebody could make a fake page and lie about their affiliation to Sony, but I don't see what good that would do.

7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but it's not just tiktok, there is an "official" page too, linked to the official Sony Music website. I mean, sure, somebody could make a fake page and lie about their affiliation to Sony, but I don't see what good that would do.

Yes, I am aware of that page; hence why this topic was posted in the first place.  I personally think it has no affiliation to Madonna nor official SONY Label.  Let's remember we live in the age of gaslighting and AI.  People are constantly looking for ways to copy or mimic someone's brand and run with it.  And think about it, why would Madonna allow Warner to eventually acquire her complete catalog by 2025, only for her to release music with Sony. It makes no sense at all.  She already released new projects with Warner (MX EXPERIENCE and FEL) with Warner, so she's obviously has some deal regarding new releases as well.

Just now, androiduser said:

Exactly, that's why I think it's a reality singing competition of some sort

That may be the case, but I still wonder how they can get away using her likeness, name and persona to launch something like this?

icona pop? i don't see them honestly be ok to be promote under the new madonna advs...... and if the icona pop are in the team for a new M album?

this 2 girls are around from more than a decade..... so why promote them now like the new Madonna? i totally belive , it dosen't matter who is behind all this, but is connected with Madonna........ 

Sony is Sony....... Not  a cheap record label who need this crap promo to help someone become famous....... there is something more......,

i start really belive at the @Redha DBL theory....., that is one of M daughter....,,,, who start her music career....,,, but again nothing sure........

the model in the site look a lot like one of M daughter and also like a complete AI ....... if you look carefully......,,

uhhhhhh.....

and the last thing.....,

@Redha DBL say the model look like one of her daughter...... think the same now after he tell me that.....

but AI need to have an image, an input, something for create something else....... so if they give to the AI, a M daughter photo? and maybe old photos of M during the 80s in nyc? And the AI elaborate that image? that model?