Anyone have anything positive to say about Camille Barbone?

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

Pure speculation of course, but Camille always seemed to be hurt with her on a personal level, not just the business side. So maybe there were feelings involved in all that drama, like she fell in love with Madonna or something. In some interviews Camille said Madonna was always flirty with her (wasn't she with everyone though?).

Yeah  that's my impression.  I mean she did help Madonna with living expenses back then I think too.

I mean even me just as a regular employee/worker had a hard time when an ex co worker ghosted me I liked a lot after she left the company.  I mean I think she is my friend but I guess in the end it's just business.  Although yeah the 1st time that happened to me it did hurt but after a while I moved on.

That's why me thinks she was in love with Madonna.  Or is a real controlling type person as well.  

Either way it shows Madonna had a lot of street smarts/savvy that isn't taught in colleges and books smarts aren't everything.  It looked like Camille had the more traditional background for someone with her position: master's degrees in Marketing and I think years of experience before Madonna.  Madonna didn't exactly have the traditional background for a singer.  But the rest is history.  

8 hours ago, Prayer said:

Pure speculation of course, but Camille always seemed to be hurt with her on a personal level, not just the business side. So maybe there were feelings involved in all that drama, like she fell in love with Madonna or something. In some interviews Camille said Madonna was always flirty with her (wasn't she with everyone though?).

That's the thing, Madonna even admits she flirts with everyone even with 'Grandmas' as she proclaimed in 1987 when she first appeared on The Johnny Carson Show.  I definitely can see your point though.  Madonna charmed people.  A lot of people who meet her have definitely stated that and says she draws you in.  There is no doubt Madonna used that personality trait to her advantage. She could woo the boys and girls.  And why?  Because she knew it would help her get ahead.  Also, it didn't hurt she was very sexual herself.  Madonna wasn't ashamed nor did she try to hide the fact that she was attracted to women just as much as men.  Possibly Madonna wasn't really into Camille, but you can bet she did everything to lead her on if it meant she could get what she wanted.  Madonna was always scrappy in that way. She charmed the pants off people (literally) in hopes to get her way.  :)

3 hours ago, Chris said:

congrats?

Btw your only-one-word reply to me fits like a glove to how ATRL and their generic copycats can be summed up: a competition to see who's the WORST GAY EVER. Those places make me uncomfortable of being a LGBTQIA+ guy as they give endless ammo to conservative people to say every single type of bullshit against us. I TRULY hope Infinity's safe from this plague as long as I am an active member here (although certain members from here are incredibly stupid enough to make here "the next ATRL").

Can't believe I got finally the guts to say that but CONGRATS! to myself for saying that. My best days are those when I avoid ATRL. I feel like I'm avoiding the lowest hell. If only those gays knew how counterproductive their "work" becomes on a daily basis, they'd hesitate a little more before saying all that horseshit there. Same is valid for their generics.

And, Chris, don't take it personally - although only to a guy like you I'd be this sincere - as you know very well what I mean, or as I'd expect you know what I mean.

And back to Camille Barbone - but what else of positive can be said about her that I didn't say here already anyways?

13 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Didn’t that Chris Anderson biography claim they had a lesbian affair? Am I remembering that correctly? 

Perhaps that’s far fetched but she may have had feelings for her. Assuming she’s a lesbian? (I honestly don’t know if she is or isn’t.)

It's quite evident and not some revelation that Madonna likely s*cked and f*cked her way to the top in those earlier days.

17 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Doesn’t it remind you of those court documents from Rene that leaked detailing who Janet Jackson really is behind the fake giggles and whispers?

Haha, I am far from some Janet Jackson stan but it's cute watching you try to offend me.

Unlike some, I don't hold my fave artists on a pedestal and framed in an image of perfection.

28 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Haha, I am far from some Janet Jackson stan but it's cute watching you try to offend me.

Unlike some, I don't hold my fave artists on a pedestal and framed in an image of perfection.

How long before you have to change your username to escape embarrassment again troll?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

How long before you have to change your username to escape embarrassment again troll?

Do Madonna trolls purchase international tickets to her latest tour?

Why would I change my username when I have zero to be embarassed about?

As always, you tried but failed. Womp, womp.

On 4/1/2024 at 1:04 PM, Blue Jean said:

Let’s see pics of you at the concert then .

I purchased a pricey centred floor seat ticket to her Sunday, October 1st show while I'd be on a US holiday, but opted for a refund after she rescheduled it to 2024.

I have no reason to lie to some stranger on a forum whose opinion I do not particularly care for.

12 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I am a TRULY fan of Madonna. I need no introduction. We are real fans of Madonna even if we have other musical tastes outside of Madonna. 

right.......

we need to don't end up like those people who love a singer, in a obsessive way, and all the others singers  are shit and nothing else........