Every Madonna Album cover ranked by Billboard

The best for me are True Blue (US) Erotica and AL

The worst is a toss up between confessions and HC, but confessions is more of a mess, HC at least still has a bit of irony.

I's a pity that since MDNA we have the multiple cover thing, which makes them a bit less iconic, here the MDNA one I absolutely hate, graphically it's not a pretty picture. The negative spaces are too big for such an obscured image, the deluxe version however is gorgeous. I have the same problem with MX, I hate the cheap font on the lips, but the font used on the blonde cover is stunning etc.

7 hours ago, blondebenji said:

I actually really liked the original Gard candy with the news paper clipping behind ! Thought it was cool . Cud have still had it even though the album title changed to hard candy 

I did too. It's weird how they decided to change the concept and the name just because there was Timbaland song named similar.  Her management/record company even shot down her releasing Candy Shop as the first single due to it's similarity to another song name.  Then again, that probably was for the best even though I a big fan of the song now.

LOL to those posting covers that resemble Madonna covers when we know as far back as True Blue, her covers were replicas of photoshoots/album covers.  The True Blue cover was specifically done because Herb Ritts wasn't satisfied with Olivia Newton John's cover, so he wanted to do a similar shoot  again with Madonna and nailed such an iconic image...

NS03NjE4LmpwZWc.jpeg

61mu1OMbqYL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg