Madonna x JPG Blond Ambition Tee

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

How much is the shirt at the tour merch counters? $210 on her website is criminal LMFAO. Like girl, uk hun? Like UNreal

While I agree it's aggressively expensive, proceeds are going to the Malawi fund.  I think we can't forget that.  Still, I do wonder if it's priced more reasonably, more shirts will be sold.  I know there are some who will buy it at whatever price, but $150.00 is a bit much for a t-shirt. No t-shirt costs that much to make, so the mark up is high.  My only defense here is they weren't sure how well it would sell, so they priced it high to make sure they made money from it.  I can understand that because like mentioned some fans will pay anything.  But fans like me, we tend to put limit on the merchandise she sells.  :)

55 minutes ago, Donna said:

While I agree it's aggressively expensive, proceeds are going to the Malawi fund.  I think we can't forget that.  Still, I do wonder if it's priced more reasonably, more shirts will be sold.  I know there are some who will buy it at whatever price, but $150.00 is a bit much for a t-shirt. No t-shirt costs that much to make, so the mark up is high.  My only defense here is they weren't sure how well it would sell, so they priced it high to make sure they made money from it.  I can understand that because like mentioned some fans will pay anything.  But fans like me, we tend to put limit on the merchandise she sells.  :)

I feel that. I think the whole price of things are so odd with the merch. In January, the BAT bomber was $340 USD on the madonna website. As a Canadian, if I purchased it, with the conversion I would have had to pay close to $500 Canadian for it. Yet at the show in Toronto the jacket was $300 Canadian... I was floored. 

On 4/19/2024 at 9:45 PM, Andymad said:

I feel that. I think the whole price of things are so odd with the merch. In January, the BAT bomber was $340 USD on the madonna website. As a Canadian, if I purchased it, with the conversion I would have had to pay close to $500 Canadian for it. Yet at the show in Toronto the jacket was $300 Canadian... I was floored. 

Must have been $340 Canadian dollars because the jacket was always $250 US dollars in her store. 
But even so 300 Canadian at the show is a great deal. Especially with no added tax and shipping

2 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Must have been $340 Canadian dollars because the jacket was always $250 US dollars in her store. 
But even so 300 Canadian at the show is a great deal. Especially with no added tax and shipping

I couldn't believe my eyes. $300. I literally RAN to the mercy counter to see if they were selling it, expecting it to be converted into Canadian dollars, and it wasn't LOL. Made my night. I wore it to both Toronto shows proudly

18 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I couldn't believe my eyes. $300. I literally RAN to the mercy counter to see if they were selling it, expecting it to be converted into Canadian dollars, and it wasn't LOL. Made my night. I wore it to both Toronto shows proudly

This is the power of perceived value. Now you feel like you have a 500 jacket for a good deal. Not that you overpaid 300 for a damn jacket. :Madonna017: