Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBWTWBDSxiZ/

super_hero_tonyThe Calm Before the Rebel ♥'s Storm. Dear Rebel â¤'s, today is the first show of the last leg of the Rebel â¤'s Tour. We won't be going home again until the last show is finished. It will be a roller coaster of emotions from this point until The end. Anticipation and excitement about the places we will visit mixed with sadness about the ultimate last show in Sydney ( where by the way I here never toured with M but always dreamed of - Shhh don't tell her ) some of you may know this but Sydney is where is all started for me. 2001 I was on extended stay in Australia after Mardi Gras (another story) and I FINALLY after years of waiting got a call (in Sydney ) that Madonna was going on tour. I had been in Sydney for Months and that phone call brought me back to the United States. I would have never imagined that years later I would still be here and returning to Australia with her. But for Today! .....EVERYBODY!!! Come on dance and sing!!!! Rebel â¤'s Taipei!!!

Posted Image

Google Translated:

http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/realtimenews/article/entertainment/20160204/790081/%E7%91%AA%E4%B8%B9%E5%A8%9C%E9%A6%96%E5%94%B1%E5%B0%B1%E5%9C%A8%E4%BB%8A%E6%99%9A%EF%BC%81%E3%80%80%E4%BA%9E%E6%B4%B2%E5%A0%B4%E5%8F%AF%E8%83%BD%E7%8D%A8%E4%BA%AB%E2%80%A6

Madonna premiere tonight! Asian field may exclusive ...

At 09:55 on February 4, 2016

Just tonight! Pop queen Madonna debuts finally her first solo concert in Taiwan, at Taipei Arena tonight.  She is extraordinarily cautious and attentive. From 16:00 yesterday she enter the stadium for painted hair and makeup complete dress rehearsal with her dancers and musicians.  From start to finishing the dress rehearsal, she assures high performance standards. It was previously speculated that she may have special arrangements with different track plot field in Asia, and to find the tour behind the scenes, there are dancers who practice playing Japanese drums fragments, but in North America, Europe, but that is yet to come segment performance, most likely is like on stage surprise with special arrangements for the Asian audience. She has been rehearsing late into the night last night, spending 7 hours at the venue till 23:18 when she was driven away. Taipei Arena is expected to open tonight at approx. 7:00pm but the time may still be adjusted depending on site conditions... Her opening act DJ MARY MAC takes the stage at 8:00 for at least about half an hour. Madonna will perform two hours 20 minutes, but only she can decide the start time. We may also have late-night start so be  psychologically prepared, and plan in advance "exit" approach. Arena tonight surrounding traffic is also likely heavy, fans are recommended not to stay out too late.  (Li Fan / Taipei) 

瑪丹娜
此次衣æœé¡žåŒ…括巡演Tæ¤3款ã€äº”分袖Tæ¤ã€å¥³æ¬¾èƒŒå¿ƒèˆ‡å¸½T等共8款,價ä½å¾ž1100元到2200å…ƒä¸ç­‰ã€‚å¦å¤–還有托特包ã€çš®å¸½ã€æµ·å ±ã€å·¡æ¼”場刊與鑰匙圈,價格則從350元到950元左å³ã€‚

The clothes category including tour t-shirt paragraph three, five Sleeves T-shirt, female paragraph vest with hat t etc, a total of eight paragraph price from 1100 to 2200 $ $. In addition, leather bag tóth hat, posters, tour house with keyring, price from the total to $ $ per around.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Madonna surrounding cap T, priced at 2200 yuan.
Posted Image

Madonna peripheral T-shirts, priced at 1,200 yuan.Printed on the back Asian tour city names, 
Posted Image

Madonna merchandise fur hat, priced 1100 yuan.
Posted Image

Madonna tour of performances, priced at 1,000 yuan.
Posted Image

Cottage version of non-woven shopping bags sequins, divided into red, gold and white, priced at $ 150.
Posted Image

Madonna copycat version, priced at $ 150.
Posted Image

16:00, Arena is the outer periphery of piracy have emerged 6 hawker stalls
Posted Image

I feel like she might add Hold Tight to the list. So it makes sence that they didnt film any shows yet!

It would be perfect on the first section of the show:

1. Superstar (Intro)

2. Iconic

3. Bitch Im Madonna

4. Hold tight

5. Holy water

6. Devil pray

But I think that 100% of this section from Rebel Heart....