What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game!

MeantToBeIconic

Honestly, I think most players would get bored of that quickly!

This game gets more interesting and also looks more attractive when it becomes slightly more complicated!

@@Gargamel

I completely agree with you :wink:... It is more interesting when the music is not well known or something like that...

(Also, having thinking about Cosmic Climb, it's almost impossible not agree :lol: )

Keep The Trance?

Superpop?

Wasn't there a song called Fighting Spirit? I only really know it from being used in @@dens54 fantastic Le Grand Set. Is it this song?

Well if its not Superpop or Fighting Spirit then I'm stumped lol I don't know demos.Is it a demo?

Sorry guys, none of these songs are the right one!

By the way, when I wrote it is an unreleased it doesn't necessarily mean that it is a DEMO!  :monkey:  (of course, it's not...)

The funny song/oh dear daddy?

Oops, didn't see the message saying it was from confessions era...Is it Music Inferno? (As i can only think of triggering and keep the trance that are unreleased at that time???).

Nope! Somehow, the way you're thinking is interesting and you're very close to the right answer!  :stare: