Madonna: Recent

groovyguy

sounds cool, seems like a hoax though.

big elections in turkey scheduled for mid-april that could change their constitution for the worse. making erdogan basically the dictator of the yet democratic country of turkey.

also, with the syrian war close to the aegean sea, there are many military sea stations out there.

i doubt M will be there.

Of course she didn't. Despite the philosophy of Mevlana, Konya is an extremely conservative city and knowing she is a sex symbol, people would have really disturbed her. There would have been a large crew of bodyguards though.  :smile:

*RUMORS: Madonna has been in #Portugal since Sunday and has shared several images of the capital with fans on social networks.

She has already enrolled her daughters in a school and her son already trains in Seixal.

But however, the connection to Lisbon may be related to #KevinSampaio, the portuguese model who became known after the release of the music video "Bitch I'm Madonna", according to "Flash! Magazine".

The young man was the "beautiful boy of Madonna" and in 2015 the international press said that the two of them had a relationship, and in the video you can see the Queen of Pop kissing the model, and they were photographed in New York in a complicity atmosphere with the singer's children.

#Madonna who had been several times in Portugal, had already confessed his passion for Lisbon.

Speaking to FLASH !, in October 2015, Sampaio brother Jonathan say : "We had the opportunity to talk of Portugal, she says that it is a country she liked a lot and that she liked to visit more calmly. , We will be happy to show you the country and Lisbon, which is a magnificent city ".

Now the decision seems to be made, and Madonna will have already met Kevin Sampaio in Lisbon, an old passion that now has everything to rekindle.

She is looking for a house in the capital to live here in a more definitive way.

â— SOURCE: www.flash.pt/atualidade/nacional/amp/kevin-sampaio-o-menino-bonito-de-madonna-e-a-razao-para-ela-mudar-se-para-lisboa

358aog3.jpg

Queen of Pop ‘wants to live in Portugal’

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/queen-of-pop-wants-to-live-in-portugal/42054#.WSfk8hnIgoc.twitter

IN NEWS · 25-05-2017 13:48:00 · 0 COMMENTS

Speculation is mounting that Madonna could become the latest A-list celebrity to take up residence in Portugal after she has been seen out and about in the Portuguese capital on various occasions with her children.

Reports in the national media suggest the ‘Queen of Pop’ could be looking to make a more permanent move to this country, after she was spotted at the Lisbon Oceanarium and on Comporta beach, as well as having uploaded photos of her stay at the Lisbon Ritz to her Instagram account.

Madonna is believed to have been in Portugal for at least a week, accompanied by her adopted twin daughters Stella and Esther, and her older adopted children, Mercy and David Banda.

The most recent media buzz is that the 58-year-old singer has “fallen in love with a luxury estate,†reportedly worth €18 million, in Sintra, as per newspaper Correio da Manhã, which she could be looking to make her new home.

The newspaper claims the hit-maker has looked at various properties during her stay in Portugal, but it was the 42-hectare, 16th century Quinta do Vinagre estate in Colares, Sintra, which stole her heart.

Complete with a tennis court, chapel, swimming pool and seven hectares of vines with its own wine cellar, the property further comprises two palatial buildings which would offer more than enough space to accommodate Madonna and her brood.

The singer is also said to have met with Lisbon Mayor, Fernando Medina, as well as with representatives of the national tourism board.

Other reports suggest moves have already been made to enrol her four youngest children in a private school in the capital, while more Instagram photos have emerged of David Banda recently training with the Benfica under-12s team, in Seixal.

Should she decide to up sticks and move to Portugal, Madonna would join a growing list of international celebrities making Lisbon their home, including actress, Monica Belucci and actor, Michael Fassbender.

I wonder why she never does fan meetings etc. She seems very distant from her fans, not even many photos with fans etc.. I mean, people like Celine, Mariah, and Rihanna do that a lot. Why doesn't she?

I would like to sit down and have some coffee with her.  :smile:

Madonna congratulates Ariana Grande on One Love Manchester success - and donates to fund

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/madonna-ariana-grande-love-manchester-13143337

Pop icon Madge said she was 'so proud' of her 'beautiful and brave friend' Ariana and urged fans to donate to the fundraising appeal

By Emily Heward

June 6, 2017

Pop icon Madonna has congratulated her 'brave and beautiful friend' Ariana Grande for her One Love Manchester concert - and revealed she has donated to the fundraising appeal.

The show at Emirates Old Trafford on Sunday featured performances from megastars including Justin Bieber, Coldplay and Liam Gallagher and raised more than £2m in 24 hours for the families affected by last month's terror attack.

Twenty two people were killed and 120 more were injured when a suicide bomber targeted crowds leaving Ariana's show at Manchester Arena on May 22. Many of them were children.

Ariana returned home to the US 'broken' by the tragedy, but courageously returned this weekend to visit young fans in hospital and to perform at a huge benefit concert organised by her team.

In an Instagram post today, Madonna said: "Congratulation [sic] to my brave and beautiful friend Ariana for organizing the benefit concert in Manchester! Last night.

"Gathering so many great artists and bringing everyone together in the spirit of â¤ï¸ and Peace and not bowing down to F.E.A.R.

"Im so Proud of you! and I would like to make a donation along with my manager Guy Oseary and encourage others to do the same!! We â™¥ï¸ Manchester."

Fans can make a donation to the fund, which incorporates the Manchester Evening News' We Stand Together appeal , at welovemcrcharity.org . The total has now topped £10m.

• 2 weeks later...

Paris Jackson rumored to be frontrunner to play Madonna in biopic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/paris-jackson-rumored-to-be-frontrunner-to-play-madonna-in-biopic/ar-BBAQGdX

JW5hj8B.jpg

Paris Jackson might be about to express herself.

Michael Jackson's daughter is reportedly the frontrunner to play Madonna in an upcoming (an unauthorized) biopic.

"Madonna is not supporting the film yet but the makers are hoping to cast someone who she will love," a source told the Daily Mirror. "At the moment they are in talks with Paris. If she agrees it will be a massive coup for ­producers as Madonna is a big fan of Paris."

The film titled "Blond Ambition" will be set in New York City and will cover Madonna's early life and rise to fame. Madonna is not on board with the project. The Hollywood Reporter said that the singer bashed the film in April in a now-deleted Instagram post. 

ULcU6Xw.jpg

"Why would Universal Studios want to make a movie about me based on a script that is all lies?," she wrote. Although she deleted that message, she followed up by posting an image of a quote that reads "Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason." In her caption, she directly called out the director of the film, Brett Ratner, and others involved in the creation with snake emojis. 

For Paris, 19, this would be a huge opportunity. The modern day "it girl" made her acting debut in March in Lee Daniels' "Star," a spin-off of FOX's hit show "Empire."

A few months before that, many drew similarities between her and Madge following Paris' Madonna-inspired look as part of a Chanel photo shoot under the Eiffel Tower.

KrpKr4V.jpg

Paris is very aware of the resemblance between her and Madonna, especially given the right makeup. In mid-March she tweeted Madge and compared images of them as adults and as children.

Paris-Michael K. J.â€Verified account @ParisJackson
@Madonna some of the edits people send me get pretty wild but i'm kinda starting to dig it

C7LvUvgVoAEL2za.jpg

Madonna urges billionaire Jeff Bezos to invest in Detroit

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2017/06/20/madonna-jeff-bezos-detroit/411588001/

The "Queen of Pop" has a solid idea for the Amazon billionaire's next investment - the Motor City.

Jeff Bezos has been extra busy lately, having just purchased Whole Foods for $13.7 billion.

Madonna has a solid idea for the Amazon owner and billionaire's next investment.

Two days after Bezos requested ideas for philanthropic investments on Twitter, the Bay City native and "Queen of Pop" sent a tweet to Bezos on Saturday - with mentions to the Detroit Achievement Academy, Detroit's Downtown Boxing Gym and Detroit-based Empowerment Plan - urging Bezos to invest in the Motor City.

The message reads:

"@jeffbezos you, me, the motor city. Let's go and I will show incredible opportunities for almost instant impact in one of the coolest cities in America #Detroit

Love,

Madonna"

.@JeffBezos #Detroit @empowermentplan @DETBoxingGym @DetroitAcademy

DCiRGPjW0AAkFta.jpg

The tweet's been retweeted more than 375 times and "liked" more than 1,450 times since Saturday.

Madonna, a 1976 graduate of Rochester Adams High School, has made investments to Detroit's Downtown Boxing Gym and The Empowerment Plan in the past. And Bezos, whose net worth as of this month is $84.1 billion, is looking for "a philanthropy strategy that is the opposite of how I mostly spend my time - working on the long term."

"I'm thinking I want much of my philanthropic activity to be helping people in the here and now - short term - at the intersection of urgent need and lasting impact," Bezos tweeted Thursday.

Bezos is the founder, chairman and CEO of Amazon, which has solidified itself as the world's leading online shopping center. He also owns The Washington Post newspaper and Blue Origin, an aerospace manufacturer.

Paris Jackson rumored to be frontrunner to play Madonna in biopic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/paris-jackson-rumored-to-be-frontrunner-to-play-madonna-in-biopic/ar-BBAQGdX

JW5hj8B.jpg

Paris Jackson might be about to express herself.

Michael Jackson's daughter is reportedly the frontrunner to play Madonna in an upcoming (an unauthorized) biopic.

"Madonna is not supporting the film yet but the makers are hoping to cast someone who she will love," a source told the Daily Mirror. "At the moment they are in talks with Paris. If she agrees it will be a massive coup for ­producers as Madonna is a big fan of Paris."

The film titled "Blond Ambition" will be set in New York City and will cover Madonna's early life and rise to fame. Madonna is not on board with the project. The Hollywood Reporter said that the singer bashed the film in April in a now-deleted Instagram post. 

ULcU6Xw.jpg

"Why would Universal Studios want to make a movie about me based on a script that is all lies?," she wrote. Although she deleted that message, she followed up by posting an image of a quote that reads "Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason." In her caption, she directly called out the director of the film, Brett Ratner, and others involved in the creation with snake emojis. 

For Paris, 19, this would be a huge opportunity. The modern day "it girl" made her acting debut in March in Lee Daniels' "Star," a spin-off of FOX's hit show "Empire."

A few months before that, many drew similarities between her and Madge following Paris' Madonna-inspired look as part of a Chanel photo shoot under the Eiffel Tower.

KrpKr4V.jpg

Paris is very aware of the resemblance between her and Madonna, especially given the right makeup. In mid-March she tweeted Madge and compared images of them as adults and as children.

Paris-Michael K. J.â€Verified account @ParisJackson
@Madonna some of the edits people send me get pretty wild but i'm kinda starting to dig it

C7LvUvgVoAEL2za.jpg

,,,Hmmmmmmmmm,

2764.png#Video of MADONNA in LA with her Hollywood agent Maha Dakhil attending P Diddy's film screening at his house last night (June 21 2017) 1f483.png

Watch video @

Madonna and Maha Dakhil arriving/leaving at P Diddy's Los Angeles mansion for the screening of Can't Stop Won't Stop on Wednesday night 2764.png2764.png2764.png2764.png

DC9CySXXgAU_y4w.jpg

DC9CzAxWsAAiObD.jpg

DC9CzvQXcAA0CF0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tupac Confesses in Prison Letter He Dumped Madonna Because She Was White
http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/05/tupac-handwritten-letter-to-madonna-from-jail/

Tupac broke off his sexual relationship with Madonna because she was white.

The rapper poured out his heart to the singer in an extremely revealing letter he wrote in jail.

Tupac writes, "For you to be seen with a black man wouldn't in any way jeopardize your career, if anything it would make you seem that much more open and exciting."

The legend then confesses, "But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my 'image' I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was."

It's an amazing letter. Tupac clearly knows he devastated Madonna by the rejection, saying, "I never meant to hurt you."

You gotta read the entire note. It will go up for auction July 19 - 28 at Gotta Have Rock and Roll. Starting bid is $100k and it's expected to fetch a lot more. The last letter written by Tupac sold for more than $170k.

Full Letter @ http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0630_tupac%20madonna%20letter-WM-2.pdf

7a0rAfB.jpgd8HcBSb.jpgIEgPBe1.jpg