Nashville Show Question

I have tickets to the Nashville show on January 18. Today, ticket sales to the public ended (from now on you can only get tickets from box office) but the last time I looked, there were a lot of tickets left and no section was full, not even on the floor. Does anyone know if this show sold well? Or was it a bomb in ticket sales? And if it is low, will the show get cancelled? If anyone knows if the show sold well, let me know because Im worried the arena will be half empty during the show.

It has not sold well at all however why do you say they have stopped selling tickets to the public?

Usually they close off sales on the website for maintenance late at night (this is the case right now) but it will be back up in a few hours. There is no way they would limit sales to the box office only when there are so many empty seats. They MAY cancel the show but since its only a few weeks away I think its more likely they will discount tickets. We shall see.

And yes I have a ticket to this show!

In my experience for the shows I went to like Quebec City which had low sales, they'll discount the lower bowl. I think I remember the corners dropped to $90, and the ones that are $350 now that are near the stage dropped to about $180 or around that and then they added sections on the sides near the stage for like $45 which all sold quickly. I don't think they've ever discounted the floor for any show though.

Lots of people will buy tickets the day of though, you'll see huge amounts of tickets being on the Ticketmaster website if you happen to be watching the day of the show.

Posted ImageScreen Shot 2016-01-02 at 2.16.42 PM.png

This is the tickets right now. If the seat is colored in, it means that a seat is available there. The grey means that the seats have  been taken. It isn't awful. Do you think the show will still happen?

Yes of course it'll happen, and tbh I think you're worrying about it too much. She's only ever cancelled 17 shows in her career and only twice is from poor sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's weird because it's such a coincidence that both countries are in the same region and I doubt people have that much money to spend it on expensive shows... just assuming here. As for the Blond Ambition tour, I read the Pope called to boycott her shows.

The Pope was probably the main reason why the show was canceled. There was also labor union strikes going on at the time as well.