Do you think Madonna will ever perform Give Me All Your Luvin' again?

RUADJAI

48 members voted

1. 1. Will Madonna ever perform Give Me All Your Luvin' again?

no, it's not a bad song, but she made A LOT of better ones. honestly I love the video, it's funny, Madonna looks great in it. the song was made for the superbowl and it fits well for that so I don't think she'll use it again. although the MDNA tour performance was GORGEOUS!!! to see this dance routine from the (almost) first row was the best thing that could happen

I always believed it was Madonna's response to Gaga. (sorry to bring up her name) Disguised as an unrequited love song. 

"I see u coming and I don't wanna know your name. (The fact that Gaga put her name in all her songs)

Would u like to try (it)

Give me a reason why

give me all you got

I think the live version only solidified that notion as well. Going from "She's Not Me". Then basically saying, "Imma say this once, I don't give a shit"

Im Super Sonic, Bionic, Im the shit"  all the while cheerleaders are chanting Madonna as their Fav. 

Am I stretching too far?

Well I hope not. Of course the performance of the song live on the stage was amazing but the lyrics have no meaning. It sounds like a song for kids.

I always believed it was Madonna's response to Gaga. (sorry to bring up her name) Disguised as an unrequited love song. 

"I see u coming and I don't wanna know your name. (The fact that Gaga put her name in all her songs)

Would u like to try (it)

Give me a reason why

give me all you got

I think the live version only solidified that notion as well. Going from "She's Not Me". Then basically saying, "Imma say this once, I don't give a shit"

Im Super Sonic, Bionic, Im the shit"  all the while cheerleaders are chanting Madonna as their Fav. 

Am I stretching too far?

never thought of this before but makes sense.

never liked the song btw. no staying power.

I think it's a clever ode to the sales pitch of getting the masses to love your product. Like the use of Mickey Mouse by the Disney company as the starting point to love everything Disney and ignore everything and everyone else. They used a cartoon character to represent them and the "Yay Mickey" at the end of the Mickey Mouse Club March might as well say "Yay Disney." Disney was going be the one profiting from all that love for "Mickey."

I even think her performance on the MDNA tour was very Mickey Mouse Club in it's L U V Madonna. That kind of marketing is rampant in the music world today. It's like the retail world is now slowly taking over the art world and the political one I might add. Everything is a sales pitch and a competition. No one has anything really to say except love me and no one else.

Madonna has always been about love me as much as everyone else. She spoke for everyone else that felt excluded as well. I think this song is an acknowledgement of the competitors who want to grab everything for themselves and will do anything to accomplish that. She even shows in the performance how the sales pitch can be fallen for.

Madonna is a very expressive, opinionated person and I doubt she has no motive for the lyrics and performance. Even the music.