M filming LFL & Promo

ITG

According to Another forum exclusively....."First of all, fasten your seat belts because the shooting for the Living For Love video is taking place today in New York City!And that’s not all, the promotion for the new single and the upcoming album will start as soon as next week!Last but not least, the rumours are true: Madonna will perform at the Brits Awards on February 25th!"

Take a Bow / You'll See Part Deux. And Madonna's a toreador!  Notice the side-striped pants and the bolero jacket's shoulder pads!

I can see this metaphor: :)

The minotaur/bull represents her ex boyfriend who tries to hurt her, but she succeeds in avoiding his harmful strokes while dancing gracefully. At the end of the video, the minotaur/bull is exhausted on the ground, but M is standing tall, lifted up and victorious.

I'm excited with this video, I've got a feeling! I mean, this time she have good references and it seems that a concept too, wich is nice 'cause the videos of Hard Candy and MDNA  were very random (well, I liked the GMAYL video,  I know it's kinda silly but the song too, so, they match and can be my enjoyable guilty pleasure).

The only (bad) thing I see is that some people might think that she's promoting bullfighting or something like that, since people have been so sensitive with this era already... but anyways, she's been misunderstood the most part of the time. Can't wait to see it :D