Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Find Out what kind of Rebel Heart you are. We are all one of these Rebels..Madonna is all of these more so The Provocateur ..Which one are you? I went ahead and Made a "Rebel Heart (The Rebel Arc Edition )Album To coincide..Sorry, I didn't know where else to post this..Hope you all enjoy...I also Apologize for the length, But it's a great read.

Posted Image

Understanding The Rebel Archetype

Please could you post that cover?  :hearteyes:

so according to Kworb.net the sale estimates of the just released 3 songs: Iconic - 45kJoan of Arc - 44kHold Tight - 42kLiving for love 22kover 150,000, not including the first 5 songs.....Madonna should have sold like 350,000 songs in USA since Rebel heart era startedhttp://kworb.net/cc/

Rebel Heart worldwide releases: a recap
We told you to get ready for additional editions of Rebel Heart to be released on the local markets, let’s make a recap of what we know so far:

France: As already reported here on MadonnaTribe, music retailer FNAC is an official partner for the album launch and will have a special edition limited to 15,000 copies. The FNAC edition will be made of the Deluxe edition with 19 tracks and a bonus CD with the Thrill Remix and the Offer Nissim Dub Mix of Living For Love. Pre-order your copy now at this link.

Germany: Exclusive editions of Rebel Heart – both Standard & Deluxe – will be released by the Saturn and Media Markt stores (thanks to Ingo at the official Madonna Fanclub Spotlight for keeping the Tribers up-to-date with the news from Germany).

Japan: The Deluxe and Super Deluxe editions of Rebel Heart for the Japanese market will come with a 20-song CD instead of the regular 19-track one. The additional Japan-only bonus track is the Dirty Pop Remix of Living For Love. No changes to report on the second CD for the Super Deluxe version.

And as a final note, in case you were wondering why the Rebel Heart Madonna graphics didn’t appear exactly in the bottom-center of the Super Deluxe artwork, be aware that this version of the album comes out in digipack and therefore the real thing will look like this:
Posted Image

Host of the evening Jonathan Ross was in rebellious mood as he told the Downton Abbey table: “You guys get singled out in my opening remarks as being the only A-listers in the room but sadly with Shane Richie being here it’s dragged us all down to the B-list.â€Wossy, 54, also made a cheeky reference to his chat-show rivals when speaking to us at the event held at Village Underground, London: “I think I’m here because Graham Norton was unavailable. Or Stephen Fry was busy.â€The ITV presenter said he is preparing for a special guest on his show: “In a few weeks we’ve got Madonna on."She’ll probably try to get me back to her bedroom afterwards as she always does.â€