Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

@roccolino this si fantastic !

imagine if she just colored it in red (so it is not exactly the same as erotica, or if bg was black and contours were white or red, man that would be SPECIAL edition and plus if the package was tided with actual ropes maybe or something or nothing :)

Posted Image

I actually made a cover like this one and submitted it to Coverlandia lmao

post-644-0-00773400-1425514203_thumb.jpg

i wish they did separate booklets, to be consistent with album art. not mixing all together, it is really lazy and nothing special.

these pages with song titles are so boring too, hard candy and this, they better print album lyrics or add proper photo. not just waste the page with titles. 

bedtime stories was really cool, and ray of light, bunch of photos and plus lyrics (i do not like or need lyrics but they make sense to most people, but just titles wasting page is silly.

i would rather have 10 or more photos all over the place. but on the end of the day i really just see booklet once or twice so why do i even complain is beyond me.i need to go fuck my self, like literally :)

p..s CD - rebel heart centered and cut of by cd hole is also stupid. why not madonna top and rebel heart bottom.

Posted Image

p.s.s.s. this photo and album art regardless what is inside is pure perfection:

Posted Image

political correctness aka bullshit.

clean should be no songs like  holly water, sex or whatever is on the clean version, just like they removed gang bang.

and why do they make clean, anyways, if someone do not want to listen to world like fuck or whatever they should go and listen to gaga or whatever.

watch me dance topless here.

I know, right?  It's not like anyone can't tell exactly what the words were.  If someone has a problem with listening to it, they should just skip the song entirely.

I don't even know why they bothered with the edited version. Its barely censored.

i wish they did separate booklets, to be consistent with album art. not mixing all together, it is really lazy and nothing special.

these pages with song titles are so boring too, hard candy and this, they better print album lyrics or add proper photo. not just waste the page with titles. 

bedtime stories was really cool, and ray of light, bunch of photos and plus lyrics (i do not like or need lyrics but they make sense to most people, but just titles wasting page is silly.

i would rather have 10 or more photos all over the place. but on the end of the day i really just see booklet once or twice so why do i even complain is beyond me.i need to go fuck my self, like literally :)

p..s CD - rebel heart centered and cut of by cd hole is also stupid. why not madonna top and rebel heart bottom.

Posted Image

p.s.s.s. this photo and album art regardless what is inside is pure perfection:

Posted Image

all the editions have the same booklet? all those red colours dont go at all with that black and white beauty of a cover :(

and I agree, not sure why some people protested against lyrics, seems whole pages are wasted anyway.

i am judging something partial, i haven't see it, so it is a bad thing in a way. maybe they didn't use text titles / black page red thing on deluxe version or standard, or maybe they did, anyways we all have seen so many different album packages from other artists, and one would think that madonna the queen would make something SPECIAL to edition that is called fucking special edition.

there is nothing special about it at all, it is simple digi pack that any artist has for GH albums etc , american life was special very special box, ray of light was very special but this shit is just not.

than mentally insane kitty starts to talk aloud and fight with themselves, reminding them that thee is 3 fucking albums, 25 or so songs, that never happened, and also thee is ONE CD cover which is also a LP cover that kitty luvz adores etc ..so why the fuck hate and long perfectly written sentences. 

my pills are wearing off will come back soon. with the clouds and shit.

purrr...

i am judging something partial, i haven't see it, so it is a bad thing in a way. maybe they didn't use text titles / black page red thing on deluxe version or standard, or maybe they did, anyways we all have seen so many different album packages from other artists, and one would think that madonna the queen would make something SPECIAL to edition that is called fucking special edition.

there is nothing special about it at all, it is simple digi pack that any artist has for GH albums etc , american life was special very special box, ray of light was very special but this shit is just not.

than mentally insane kitty starts to talk aloud and fight with themselves, reminding them that thee is 3 fucking albums, 25 or so songs, that never happened, and also thee is ONE CD cover which is also a LP cover that kitty luvz adores etc ..so why the fuck hate and long perfectly written sentences. 

my pills are wearing off will come back soon. with the clouds and shit.

purrr...

it looks good enough, i mean its not some high art shit but its decent. 

The art direction is getting quite repetitive, all this paint stuff that we've seen on MDNA era as well, but whatever.... the design is good. Can't wait to have the string cover version :)

me too. 

it looks good enough, i mean its not some high art shit but its decent. 

The art direction is getting quite repetitive, all this paint stuff that we've seen on MDNA era as well, but whatever.... the design is good. Can't wait to have the string cover version with all the strings that comes with. i think I will use these stings to tie my peepee and post it on instagram. yes my peepee is quite big, see photo here.

We aren't going to get anything like that again.  All of the fancy collector's editions and packs were under Warner.  Without an actual record label, since Interscope/Universal only do distribution, of course they're not going to spend a lot of money or effort on it.  The music itself makes barely any money these days.  Just look at MDNA Tour CDs, pressed on CD-Rs by Amazon.  Cheap as hell.

http://www.amazon.com/MDNA-World-Tour-Madonna/dp/B00E3D7WGU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425522019&sr=8-1

CD-R Note: This product is manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.com.

This product is manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.

Posted Image