Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Did anyone notice that the Fnac special edition deluxe comes with a digital download copy?  Does it work outside of France?  It says it will be available on Friday.

Also, I thought the Amazon deluxe vinyl used to come with AutoRip, but it doesn't seem to any more.

Posted Image

Did anyone notice that the Fnac special edition deluxe comes with a digital download copy?  Does it work outside of France?  It says it will be available on Friday.

Posted Image

Never understood the logic of those combinations. If I have the CD I can copy it and convert the wav-files to mp3. What do I need a download code for?? Extra tracks?  

Actually the Amazon Super Deluxe is showing AutoRip included now, which will be interesting if their info is incorrect or they mean just the deluxe.  I thought the super deluxe digital was supposed to be a tour package exclusive.  The Amazon price has also dropped to $22.88.

Is there any reason to actually order the U.S. Super Deluxe or Deluxe if there are no credits or lyrics inside the booklet?  I've already ordered international copies of everything that are better...

Well, I got physicals of German standard (for AB - I need all songs), FNAC deluxe (it's the iconic cover), Japanese super deluxe (I do rip my own lossless), iTunes deluxe (because I needed the official tracks in Dec. and Feb., and now it's just $3 to complete so whatever), and the deluxe vinyl.

If the booklet/digipak are just artwork, is there any reason to buy a US physical deluxe or super deluxe?  I was only going to do that if there are English language lyrics or credits, but it sounds like there aren't.