Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

why do people think Art For Freedom is a song title?  I know she's been hash tagging it, but I'm pretty sure that was just referring to the art for freedom project that she's been doing which she said her new album would be connected with.  Could be, but I think people are reading way too much into hashtags.

why do people think Art For Freedom is a song title?  I know she's been hash tagging it, but I'm pretty sure that was just referring to the art for freedom project that she's been doing which she said her new album would be connected with.  Could be, but I think people are reading way too much into hashtags.

yup!! 

Even if it's a dark album it will still be fun, doubt it will be a big departure.

Fake lyrics are starting to appear! 

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2014/08/29/titulo-de-duas-novas-musicas-da-madonna-sao-reveladas/

According to rumors, Two Steps Behind is a fun song and talks about young artists following in the footsteps of Madonna. One of the phrases is "You're a copycat, where is my royalty?" (You're a copycat, where are my credits?)

Heartbreak City talks about the breakup of a relationship quotes and phrases: "Getting what he came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I'm no longer needed" (You got what you wanted, a little fame and fortune, and do not need me anymore)

Nothing has been officially confirmed and it is unclear if these songs actually come to the final selection of the new album, which still has no release date.

Supposed Lyrics???

TWO STEPS BEHIND You’re a copycatWhere is my royalty?You’re a pretty girlI’ll give you thatBut stealing my recipeit’s an ugly lookDid you study me hard enough?You’re never gonna beyou’re just a wannabe meLike a sister all messed-upwho’s gonna help you out?In your fantasy, you can try it allBut you can’t be meYou can walk the walkeven talk the talkBut you’ll always betwo steps behind meHEARTBREAK CITYCut me down the middlef***ed me up a littleYou said I was your queenI tried to give you everythingAnd now you want your freedomYou got just what you came fora bit of fame and fortuneand I’m no longer neededYou tore me into piecesyou didn’t have no damn reasonI let you in my kingdom,you helped yourself with everythingI curse the day we metThis memory is haunting meI wish I could forget

DM:

After revealing Wash All Over Me, we at DrownedMadonna.com are very excited to disclose the title and details of another song that Madonna recorded for her upcoming album. It’s called Joan of Arc. Take your handkerchief and get ready to cry. This one is for us… her fans!

Joan of Arc is really heartwarming. It is a gorgeous ballad on the guitair in which Madonna shows her fragility.

Actually, it is the most vulnerable Madonna has ever been. She asks fans for strenght.

In Joan of Arc, Madonna‘s vocals are as fabulous as they are in You Must Love Me from Evita.

The track talks about how the world expects her to be a hero. Madonna talks about the press, how bad words put her down… and this breaks her heart.

Madonna needs to be comforted, because she’s “not Joan of Arc.†She calls her fans her soldiers “on which I can depend on.â€

I don’t wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / I’m not Joan of Arc, not yet / But I’m in the dark

There is not a final tracklist yet, but we really hope that Joan of Arc will be included. You are going to love it!

Stay tuned…

I WANT to believe this one :stare: . And Diplo also mentioned a song where Madonna did amazing vocals, this has some truth to it.

I'm sure 100% false. But loving the hypeThe content of the article from The Sun:Madonna has verbally attacked her ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat after leaked lyrics from her new track 'Aplogetic B***h' appear to mock the dancer's sexual prowess.The Holiday hitmaker has already slammed her pop rival Lady Gaga and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie after song lyrics from her upcoming album were leaked last week. Former beau appears to be the latest person to be on the receiving end of some harsh words in her song, Unapologetic B***h.According to The Sun newspaper, Madonna's new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating.The song contains the lyrics: "I know you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why: When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied."Another line boasted: "I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door."The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: "You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you."It is thought that Madonna's as-yet-untitled 13th studio album will be released later this year, after a source close to the singer told the publication: "I'm hearing Madonna may well drop the first of the tracks as soon as November, much earlier than expected. I can't wait."source: http://www.zalebs.co...ed-song-lyrics/

Here's a thought.....maybe there isn't an announcement coming just yet cuz its gonna be a kind of quasi-Beyonce thing where there'll be an announcement that the single, first video, album will all drop at the same time a week later and there'll be some promo event to coincide with it and some sort of big countdown campaign.

JUST an idea.  Would be interesting and different than her typical album rollout that's been the same for basically her entire career (album press release, followed by radio/video premiere, followed by single release, followed by album release 1-2 months later.

I'm sure 100% false. But loving the hypeThe content of the article from The Sun:Madonna has verbally attacked her ex-boyfriend Brahim Zaibat after leaked lyrics from her new track 'Aplogetic B***h' appear to mock the dancer's sexual prowess.The Holiday hitmaker has already slammed her pop rival Lady Gaga and her ex-husband Guy Ritchie after song lyrics from her upcoming album were leaked last week. Former beau appears to be the latest person to be on the receiving end of some harsh words in her song, Unapologetic B***h.According to The Sun newspaper, Madonna's new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating.The song contains the lyrics: "I know you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why: When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied."Another line boasted: "I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door."The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: "You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you."It is thought that Madonna's as-yet-untitled 13th studio album will be released later this year, after a source close to the singer told the publication: "I'm hearing Madonna may well drop the first of the tracks as soon as November, much earlier than expected. I can't wait."source: http://www.zalebs.co...ed-song-lyrics/

If it's from the same source the other info came from then it's probably legit. LOVING those lyrics anyway. 

@xavier69 posted on his twitter account:

Madonna remixing the single featuring....
Not telling!
1:37pm - 1 Sep 14

The best is sooooo sick!!!! The World is gonna go nuts!! Perfection by Madonna!
@Madonna

"She will. They are planning it all now. Busy time."

Ok Get Ready, cause Madonna Is!!!
Sooner than you think!

Madonnarama confirms Unapologetic B*tch as the first single.

"""We at Madonnarama can confirm that what the Sun article says is true.

We can also add that the reggae-influenced track has a strong statement about Madonna taking responsibility for being considered a bitch because sometimes you have to call it like it is.

Last week we stated how Madonna suffered from the breakup of this three year relationship with Brahim Zaibat, and the lyrics Unapologetic Bitch reinforce this: It almost killed me but Im better off alone.

Even though Madonna had a tough time, she starts the song off saying shes waking up happy to know hes gone and that shes ready to move on with her life.

Madonna also give the impression that Zaibat expressed some regrets about leaving as the chorus goes You know you never really knew how much you loved me til you lost me, did you?

All we can say about this song is that it should definitely be considered as the first single off Madonnas forthcoming album."

http://www.madonnara...ologetic-bitch/ 

i can't wait for the new album but i hope this whole zaibat drama crap proves as hyped bullshit.

she even supported his "free paris" t-shirt campaign, wasn't that already after their break-up?

I think she unfollowed him on IG after that whole thing, she's follows Jesus Luz so I don't see why she wouldn't follow Brahim unless things didn't end well between them.

dat Instagram speculation  :suffer: