Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

I will really try this time not to listen to leaks!!! I'm sure the full album is gonna leak shortly before the release it always does.

For sure.... and I never have will power, but this time... I want my listening experience to be like Ray of Light for me.   Every album since, I've had before the release date... Now, I want to download any version that gives me a complete version (bonus or what not) clear my schedule and have at it.  

I want to revel in this next album  :Madonna041:

For sure.... and I never have will power, but this time... I want my listening experience to be like Ray of Light for me.   Every album since, I've had before the release date... Now, I want to download any version that gives me a complete version (bonus or what not) clear my schedule and have at it.  

I want to revel in this next album  :Madonna041:

I said the same thing about MDNA though and the second it leaked I snapped  :laughing:

I said the same thing about MDNA though and the second it leaked I snapped  :laughing:

No... I will be very disciplined this time.  But Madonna needs to do her part and keep that shit locked down LOL.  My biggest issue won't be with the majority of the album... It will be the potential leak of the first single.  Of course I will listen to any snippet she promotes but I am not going to go the illegal download route.  I want to create my own album listening experience.  I used to have those organically long before the internet leak thing... I want that back.  I may have to steer clear of certain threads sadly if leaks happen.  Just FYI LOL

Someone on Popjustice claims to have inside information regarding the album & what is going on behind the scenes..."The fan sites were being dripped fed the info to post by Madonna's people, so I should imagine it will now stop, although don't be surprised if something 'leaks'.Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year."All of the song details up to now have been released to fan sites by Madonna's people to generate buzz, but unfortunately now some demos are changing hands amongst collectors for ridiculous amounts of money. They don't want a situation like last time where a potential lead single leaks (which was described to me as 'I have a bad feeling that it's only a matter of time'). Add to this the fact that Madonna wants to explore other ideas further and you have the reasons. The idea of a release this year was never set in stone, all parties involved knew this. Madonna knows how the last album was received and wants to get it right this time."

Someone on Popjustice claims to have inside information regarding the album & what is going on behind the scenes..."The fan sites were being dripped fed the info to post by Madonna's people, so I should imagine it will now stop, although don't be surprised if something 'leaks'.Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year."All of the song details up to now have been released to fan sites by Madonna's people to generate buzz, but unfortunately now some demos are changing hands amongst collectors for ridiculous amounts of money. They don't want a situation like last time where a potential lead single leaks (which was described to me as 'I have a bad feeling that it's only a matter of time'). Add to this the fact that Madonna wants to explore other ideas further and you have the reasons. The idea of a release this year was never set in stone, all parties involved knew this. Madonna knows how the last album was received and wants to get it right this time."

Don't be surprised if 50% or more of the final new Madonna album contains new tracks never reported or currently the leaked info about the tracks we know completely reworked.  This is a double-edged sword.  Part of me wishes Madonna would have not allowed these demos to be part of the public domain.  And Yeah... demos are circulating, not surprised about the sale of them occurring, the collectors always do this.  I'm actually happy I have not heard any of the demos, people I know that have are literally flipping out over how classic and amazing some of the demos are.  I am glad I do not have to have regrets since I don't know what they sounded like.  But this... this is what people that have heard the demos feared.

Umm I'm not sure about this topic. If the new material is already circulating, it just means there's someone in Madonna's camp who really is cashing in on her efforts... Last time someone awfully impatient completely fucked up the whole project by leaking GMAYL and when we discovered that the final cut did not change that much the album suffered not only of dissatisfaction from her real fans but also from the general public's taste. Worst lead single idea ever, very catchy but totally lacking the 'it' factor... which in my opinion involves evolution and artistic maturity.

I don't even know what to think anymore, I'm not sure if something different will happen this time considering that past leaked tracks did not change that much compared to the released versions. I just hope things are done in a good way... 2014 music will already sound old in 2015 :suffer:

Sometimes I feel like Madonna is afraid of trying new promo ideas like she used to, her team MUST be smart enough cause there's so much competition right now.

I dont know what to think about this info, just saw she posted on instagram she wants to finish the album asap with diplo but she can be misleading. I will wait and see, wouldnt be surprised if this ends up being mdna part II as an era (looks to be heading there) ovbiously nothing was set in stone. Not gonna give in to negativity because my expectations were low anyway...

Just saw her IG posts. She seems to be spending more time in the studio with Diplo. Are they wrapping up the recording soon  or the mixing? Looks like she's working this baby up to finish it asap!! If they are already doing the mixing, we might be getting the single soon and the album possibly this fall after all. 

I dont know what to think about this info, just saw she posted on instagram she wants to finish the album asap with diplo but she can be misleading. I will wait and see, wouldnt be surprised if this ends up being mdna part II as an era (looks to be heading there) ovbiously nothing was set in stone. Not gonna give in to negativity because my expectations were low anyway...

Not sure what you mean by its looking to be MDNA part 2?

Not sure what you mean by its looking to be MDNA part 2?

I mean releasing it without any promo because the tour gets in the way.

But after her recent Instagrams I'm hopeful the info from yesterday was made up assumptions and she's mixing the album now and choosing the final tracklisting. Dear lord I hope so! and I hope Diplo is overseeing the album, couldn't ask for anything better.

WHEN IS MADONNA'S NEW ALBUM COMING OUT? HERE'S EVERYTHING WE KNOW SO FAR
Madonna’s been sharing details about her new album on social media for about six months now, but she still hasn’t put out any music. Thankfully, on Monday, the Queen of Pop posted series of photos to Instagram that suggest that Madonna’s 13th studio album is finally nearing completion. Woo hoo! So, when is Madonna going to release her new album, anyway? And when can we expect to hear her new single? Here’s everything we know so far:

Madonna has worked with a lot of exciting people on her new album. They include: “Wake Me Up†hit maker Avicii, â€Wrecking Ball†songwriter MoZella, pop singer Natalia Kills, “If I Were a Boy†songwriter Toby Gad, Interscope Records executive Martin Kierszenbaum, producer Symbolyc One, and DJ and producer Diplo. She’s also rumored to have worked with U.K. dance music duo Disclosure. Oh, and there was also a rumor that sprung up near the end of May about her collaborating with Katy Perry — but I’d take it with a grain of salt.

We know that Madge has recorded a song called “Messiah,†and according to Diplo, she also has a new track called “Bitch, I’m Madonna.†I’m not a huge fan of either of those titles, but there’s also a possibility that “Rebel Heart,†“Revolution of Love,†and “Unapologetic Bitch†could end up being song titles, too (Madonna’s used all three phrases on Instagram recently, and I like them much better). Who knows, maybe one of those phrases will end up being the name of the new album! Check out two of Madonna’s most recent album-related Instagram posts:

So, when is Madonna going to release her new album? And when can we expect to hear the lead single? Looking at her discography, Madonna’s put out the majority of her past albums in the spring or summer — but she has released an album in the fall five times. If her new album is truly almost finished, I don’t think that her record label is going to sit on it until the spring — they’re going to want to take advantage of holiday sales. That being said, I think we can expect Madonna to release her new album in late November or early December, with the lead single coming…any day now!

I don’t claim to have a crystal ball, but that’s my best guess. Keep your eyes on Madonna’s Instagram over the next few days — she may reveal some more details.

Madonna to collaborate with Alicia Keys on new album
Madonna is working with Alicia Keys on her new album.
The Queen of Pop posted multiple photos on Instagram of her latest studio session with producer Diplo, and tagged Keys in the pictures.

Madonna is actually doing exactly what she does best... keeping everyone guessing...  Its brilliant.  After yesterday's announcement about U2's free album, I wonder if Madonna will go that route.  She already gets advances for her albums and her $$$ comes from touring and merch deals.  Even if Album 13/14 (I can't tell which # it is) sells 4-5 million... she's only making a % of that, maybe its in her best interest to do a free album to get maximum download/purchase exposure.  Maybe this way, Madonna can avoid the bad press about 2nd week album sales drop off which we all know probably has a greater than 50% chance of happening (again.) And 2 albums in a row is not a good headline to write.

If she gives it away... as according to this article about U2, There appears to be no downside and any other streaming service gets screwed....  (Love the Checkmate comment... good read)

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/09/09/u2-gives-away-new-album-now-skip-charts-and-who-cares-no-money-in-cd-sales