The LFL GRAMMYS 2015!

groovyguy

She looks stunning and the performance was to die for. Thanks M for giving me the sweetest wake up ever LOL. Good morning everybody!!!.

She did look stunning and better than she has in years.  The performance outfit was much better than the red carpet and video outfits too! :hearteyes:

She got to perform by herself, a first at the Grammys for someone not nominated.  

She got the audience on their feet and showing respect.

She got the younger artists excited about catching a selfie with her, and she's been PROMOTING this era, which is so exciting!

All of this, for an album that's one of her best in a decade.  We're so lucky to witness the Rebel Heart era!

I think sometimes the fans are overly critical because we've seen M do better on tours, but I do think she gets more nervous in front of a non-fanbase crowd, like any artist does.  For a TV performance that wasn't rehearsed for months like the tours are, this was epic and all I could ask of her.  I just wish we had better camera angles during the dance.

If anyone missed it, her Snapchat has videos from backstage before and after the performance.

did she sing "live"????

Let's just say she sang together with all her vocal tracks from the album version. You could hear she was singing live... well, live as in "Where's The Party" (Blond Ambition). :silly:

It was a stunning performance, I couldn't wish for more... only M's dance moves could have been more accurate. She seemed a bit shaky somehow, didn't she?