The LFL GRAMMYS 2015!

groovyguy

He always says things like this, but I bet in the end he secretly jerks off later @ home watching the JML video... or the making of SEX, which he obviously knows and owns, being the huge fan he is... :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009: :Madonna009:

And who knows if he owns homemade Madonna clothes and puts some make-up and does what you say in front of a mirror! :cryin:

WHY MADONNA’S MOONING WAS A TRIUMPH
Nothing could have been more predictable than the scorn and disgust provoked by Madonna’s cheeky get-up at the Grammy Awards.

Commenters wanted to know why Madonna can’t age gracefully and tastefully like, say, Annie Lennox, who arrived on the red carpet draped in black, from neck to toe and shoulder to wrist.

I'm glad to see quite a few pieces written from this perspective. I remember going to see Grace Jones live. She was 60 at the time, wore a thong, a basque and was hola-hooping wearing a cat's mask - totally bonkers, of course, but also completely at ease with herself and comfortable in her own skin. Later that same year I saw Tina Tuner, few months shy of 70. Tina was rocking super short skirts, high heels, being sexually suggestive and seemed to be having a ball. I myself turned 30 that year and I was totally inspired by both of them and felt empowered in a way - who cares what people say? Where is the rule book that says you should or shouldn't do/wear/say certain things at this or that age? Who cares if Renée Zellweger, Ume Thurman - or whichever female celebrity is getting the wrong end of the stick these days ( (and let's face it, it's women who are constantly being judged and criticised for their appearance) - has had work done, bought a new face or looks differently to what we think they should look. Who cares? Why is this news? How does that impact on anyone's daily life? I think it's safe to assume Madonna will be in her 80s, still flashing her ass and, well, still being Madonna, and I for one will be front row applauding her. It's one thing not to like someone's work, be it acting, singing, whatever (nobody's forcing you to see Thurman's new movie or spend money on a Tina Tuner ticket) but to try and put someone in a narrow box of one's own insecurities, preconceptions and social conditioning is simply ignorant. The last thing we need is having more people telling women what to wear and how to act. Fuck that - where's my hoola-hoop? Now I'm gonna blast "Express Yourself" and dance around like a total fanny in my kitchen just cause I feel like it, cause I'm a strong independent woman myself and cause don't care if that's an undignified thing to do. Come on girls! :) 

Madonna Could Actually Teach Mariah Carey How To Sing
http://www.inquisitr.com/1837925/shocker-madonna-could-actually-teach-mariah-carey-how-to-sing-video/

Madonna has never been given credit as a true vocalist, but the isolated track from her Grammy performance last Sunday shows Madonna vocally blowing away the competition (except Annie Lennox, of course). It’s quite interesting that Madonna chose to sing along with pre-recorded vocals at the 2015 Grammy Awards. As you can hear from the video of her isolated live vocals, Madonna probably needs to have more confidence in her vocal talents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbazVKcxJ2E

Madonna’s vocals are either a hit or miss during live televised performances. However, when she does it right, Madonna completely makes a joke out of those who say she can’t sing. NewNowNext summarizes what a good singer Madonna has become.

Madonna is one of the very few artists whose voice improves with age. The same can’t be said about Mariah Carey, who has always been thought of as a much better vocalist than Madonna. When Mariah Carey’s isolated vocals were released for a recent Christmas special, she was brutalized in the media. Us Magazine described what an embarrassment Mariah Carey has become.

“She’s been slaying the music industry since her self-titled album debut in 1983, and more than 30 years later at last weekend’s Grammys, she proved her worth once again by blessing an International audience with one of her greatest performances in history.â€

Mariah Carey fans have always insisted that Mariah is the Queen of Pop and can outsing Madonna in a heartbeat. However, Mariah may want to take vocal lessons from Madonna for her next live performance. Perhaps Mariah can watch Madonna perform at the Brit Awards, which the Guardian claims Madonna is performing at later this month.

“For Christmas, Mariah Carey should get some vocal rest. The Elusive Chanteuse performed her beloved holiday classic ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ at the Wednesday, Dec. 3 Tree Lighting Ceremony in NYC’s Rockefeller Center, and The Concourse’s newly released isolated vocal track shows just how much the pop diva struggled to hit her famed high notes.â€

Let’s hope that this time, Madonna decides to leave the pre-recorded vocal track and high heels, which made her dance stiffer than usual, at home. It is believed that Madonna will again sing “Living for Love†at the Brit Awards, along with another new song. Let’s hope Madonna shows, once again, why she is the Queen of Pop.

“Madonna will perform at 2015’s Brits on 25 February, 20 years since she last took to the stage at the award ceremony. The pop star will stoke anticipation for her forthcoming 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, to be released on 9 March.â€

Madonna in Dutch Nieuwe Revu magazine #madonna #grammys
Madonna is featured with this fantastic shot in the new edition of Dutch Nieuwe Revu magazine. They speak about her Grammy performance and her brand new album Rebel Heart to be released next month
Posted Image

Living For Love is wonderful for her.  She doesn't excel in the high notes, and most of the verses are good and low for her, which makes her sound great. Then she has backup during the chorus. I think that's the majority for the whole album, so her live performances could shape up to sound better than they ever have. The one song that worries me is in WAOM when she sings the chorus. If she lowers the key, omg she would sound brilliant live.

She should have lowered TUTR on the MDNA tour.

Exclusive Interview with Lynn Ban: At the Grammys, Madonna has proved that she is the Queen! 
Madonna Art Vision is very happy to present an exclusive interview with Lynn Ban. This jeweler and designer created a lot of jewelry for Madonna for the Grammy Awards, Living For Love video, Uomo Vogue Mojo Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, Superbowl and more. She looks back on her collaborations with the Queen of pop! 

What are you up to these days?
Are you working on any kind of project right now? Right now I’m working on some special pieces for a top New York designer showing next week.

What inspires you to create?
Where does your inspiration for jewellery comes from? Mostly I am inspired by music and fashion. I’m always really inspired by the artists I work with-especially Madonna.

How was the experience of the Grammy Awards? We saw the beautiful cross rings that Madonna wore on the red carpet...
Madonna totally killed it at The Grammys. This is a rock n roll show-not the Oscars-and she is the only artist who took a risk and didn’t look like a bride or mother of the bride if you know what I mean? She has no fear and does not care what people think about her. She has proven that she is the QUEEN! The cross rings from my latest collection were inspired by her and I knew that B Akerlund and Madonna would love them. So voila! She did!

Tell us about your first collaboration with Madonna...
First collaboration was with Arianne Phillips for her Give Me All Your Luvin video. Immediately after that I got a call from B. Akerlund to work on the Super Bowl.

How does it work? For example, a photoshoot. When you have to create a jewel especially for this occasion. Do you get any special requests?
With Madonna, first we get the call from Arianne or B. Akerlund- they are always very specific and know exactly what they want. We then drop everything and go in to overdrive to make or find what they need for the project.

We really like the cross nose cuff Madonna wore for the cover of MOJO magazine. Who's behind this one-of-a-kind idea?And what do you think of this religious cross Madonna seems eager to eat…?
I was asked by Arianne Phillips to make this special piece so all credit goes to her for the idea. I really like the piece and so did Madonna-she kept it.

You told us Madonna was a great inspiration for you...
I grew up with Madonna and there is no bigger influence to me than her. She taught us how to dress, how to think, how to express ourselves as women. In every one of my collections I do a piece or pieces as a tribute to her, inspired by her incredible style.

Did you create jewellery pieces for the clip "Living for love"?
Yes we created the Thorn Cross necklace in gold and diamonds that she wears in the video.

Your jewellery has attracted many celebrities like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga around the world, is there any dream you still wish to accomplish?
I would love to design and create tour looks for Madonna. I have done 3 tours for Rihanna who I also really love and inspires me. She is also a huge fan of Madonna!

• 1 month later...