Your Madonna Collection

ITG

I don't think I've got extremely rare items in my collection. I've just been collecting the basics to me which are her entire CD discography (singles and some promos), cassettes and some LPs. Apart from that, I own the SEX book and other books with lots of pictures recently published. I must say that I was really happy when I won the Spotlight 3" CD single and the Japanese BAT VHS :cute:

A couple of the CDs and tapes in my collections I haven't ever come across a second copy - the Frozen vinyl promo master DAT tape for example, or that weird CDR with the Human Nature instrumental. Also a Nothing Fails CDR with Rauhofer remixes pressed by Star 69, which I think might be the actual disc the mix was submitted on.

I've got the Japanese Box Set (with the 40 CDs) that I bought for only 150 dollars total in 1999 :) Japanese promo CD for Keep It Together. Japanese Gold CD for The Immaculate Collection. Vogue Box Set. The SEX book, some really nice picture discs, the Music 4 Ltd Ed's, plus full promo CD for the Music album and a lot more. :)

I'm not a collector but I have "The holiday collection" EP (1991), the "Holiday" 12'' picture disc (1991), the "sex" book, the "Fever" picture disc (1993),  the "Bedtime story" UK 12'' (hologram sleeve), "Bedtime story" UK maxi-single (with story-book) and the limited edition of "Ray of light" with lenticular sleeve. Nothing too rare

I don't have lots of things (besides all her LP's, some singles and Vogue's cassette single) because most deluxe versions or just cd singles are EXTREMELY rare where I live, but the coolest thing I own is the Special Edition of Confessions (the one that has two books) inside a leather box with a photo of her at the G-A-Y club gig, but if you move the picture changes into the purple dots of the album booklet and it has an A&E logo (I'm pretty sure this was from the time I'm Going To Tell You a Secret was released) that I got for 12 dollars at a street fair. I'm sure the guy didnt know that it was more expensive than that but yeah, good for me!  :Madonna006:

• 3 years later...

My collecting isn't as dedicated as it once was but I still get all the single/album releases on physical format as well as any magazine covers M appears on. I recently been filling a few holes in my CD collection as my interest in M waned over the last few years so I didn't pay as much attention to the rarer releases.

I recently got:

• MDNA - Japanese 'Deluxe Edition' CD with exclusive 'Girl Gone Wild' (Justin Cognito Remix - Radio Edit) bonus track
  • Human Nature - 3 track German CD single with 'wallpaper' CD print
  • Music - USA 2 track CD single
  • Don't Tell Me - USA 2 track cd single
  • Don't Tell Me (The Remixes) - Australian Maxi-Single with the otherwise unreleased 'Thunderpuss Tribe-a-pella Mix'
  • Bedtime Story - Australian 'Limited Edition' Gold CD single with white border on the cover
  • Hard Candy - Japanese edition with 'Ring My Bell' bonus track

I guess my rarest items are the ICON-only 12" of 'Broken' and my signed copy of the 'Nobody Knows Me' photo book that I won through ICON in 2004.