The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

NOW THIS IS FUCKING STRANGE

LIVING FOR LOVE & RESCUE ME.........

https://instagram.com/p/7XpofPBZkt/

I'm going to think that all the recordings are fake -.-

I'm gonna die if that's true!!!

But it sounds like too much studio version of both songs mixed together. I think it's fake.

Yes but we have plenty of videos like Amsterdam Deeper and Deeper and Physical Attraction. And these were sung by the fans! Not rehearsed!

And yesterday no fans were there... still confused

Andifeel, one of the MTribe mods, went to many MDNA shows. He was at most of the sound checks and he said that Madonna soundchecked/sang Material Girl several times including Ottawa.

And yesterday there were fans at the Bell Centre including NOM people and Riley who recorded the MG & Holiday audio on his phone.

Andifeel, one of the MTribe mods, went to many MDNA shows. He was at most of the sound checks and he said that Madonna soundchecked/sang Material Girl several times including Ottawa.

And yesterday there were fans at the Bell Centre including NOM people and Riley who recorded the MG & Holiday audio on his phone.

Sorry I couldn't explain myself! Yesterday "no fans were there" I meant she wasn't supposed to play and joke with fans yesterday, fans were there but not admitted at the soundcheck, I imagine... they were just outside the venue listening and recording...

Sorry I couldn't explain myself! Yesterday "no fans were there" I meant she wasn't supposed to play and joke with fans yesterday, fans were there but not admitted at the soundcheck, I imagine... they were just outside the venue listening and recording...

I hear you and I agree with you! :)

Listen to audio video clip of La Vie En Rose rehearsal @ Bell Centre

https://www.facebook.com/giggoers/videos/505562296268863/

https://instagram.com/p/7Wzq1ovaUp/

http://news-of-madonna.tumblr.com/post/128615516446/lavieenrose-madonna-rebelhearttour

In less than 48 hours #madonna will kick off her #rebelhearttour in #montreal. When we went by the venue monday evening we could hear her rehearsing a famous french chanson through the gates.

But there aren't gates at Bell Centre......

I have not seen any. Just heard from other fans who followed the MDNA tour in many places and they were let in during sound checks.

I do not recall any mention of this being performed in any other rehearsals bar as part of Girl Gone Wild.

I think all the rehearsal have made it online. Strange that an exclusive song performance would not be. 

Forgive my lack of knoledge...

Quote: "Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about".

Which song are you referring to? What was rehearsed so much and never appeared? Material Girl?

In front of triangle and early entry people?

Material Girl, but I was at that show, and I never heard it.....I did hear Holiday while we were in the concourse getting to the VIP preparty, but not Material Girl.

I do not recall any mention of this being performed in any other rehearsals bar as part of Girl Gone Wild.

I think all the rehearsal have made it online. Strange that an exclusive song performance would not be. 

I'm just quoting Andifeel [MT] & Msig[MN]:

http://forum.madonnatribe.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2694&start=4920

Just because she's rehearsing it doesnt mean its in the setlist, mind - we had it 12 times before the Ottawa MDNA show and it never appeared at any future show which I was surprised about.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=50585&p=2096315

"Material Girl" was soundchecked several times, including in Ottawa, though it was never actually performed during the show.

andifeel [MT] & Living for Love [MN]:

More news arising from last night's band and vocal rehearsals..(from Riley, the person who recorded the clips)

Illuminati - very static vocals (Sounded like it was a backdrop)

Music - akin to album version with marching band drums added towards the end, mixed into the "Get Stupid" portion of GI2M with segued into Candy Shop (Similar to Album Version)

Material Girl (new mix, very Diplo, keeps the original synths but the beat is cut in half. Think Ilumminati Demo vs Final) 

La Vie En Rose - (M and Piano, gorgeous)

Unapologetic Bitch (standard album version)

Holiday (similar to original with additional beats and extended outro)

WOW!

I'm gonna do this just once and now, before the huge bubble of excitement will definitely explode.

So please forgive me if you don't agree, but I really have to free this, then I'm never going to do it anymore, I swear.  

HOW THE F*** DISAPPOINTING ALL THESE RUMPOURS ARE STARTING TO BE!! 

The only songs I'm really interested about are:

Iconic
Dress You Up (not very excited for a mexican rendition though)
HeartBreakCity
Love Don't Live Here Anymore

And in case they would be included as it seems:

rebel heart
devil pray
deeper and deeper
who's that girl

And except a pair of them I'm afraid they're mostly going to be performed in album versions...

Why did she chose so much shallowness again, after such an album. In her '30s and '40s she didn't act like this!

Still praying for a chance to hear at least one of those at this point:

Hold Tight

Wash All Over Me 

Take a Bow

:cryin2:  :cryin2:  :cryin2:

Ok, SURGE APART, if she replaced True Blue with Material Girl she really made a mistake musically, but I can see this happening as it's supposed to be part of the Crazy 30s or Golden Years section... the only way that kind of song can still really work today.

WOW!

I'm gonna do this just once and now, before the huge bubble of excitement will definitely explode.

So please forgive me if you don't agree, but I really have to free this, then I'm never going to do it anymore, I swear.  

HOW THE F*** DISAPPOINTING ALL THESE RUMPOURS ARE STARTING TO BE!! 

The only songs I'm really interested about are:

Iconic
Dress You Up (not very excited for a mexican rendition though)
HeartBreakCity
Love Don't Live Here Anymore

And in case they would be included as it seems:

rebel heart
devil pray
deeper and deeper
who's that girl

And except a pair of them I'm afraid they're mostly going to be performed in album versions...

Why did she chose so much shallowness again, after such an album. In her '30s and '40s she didn't act like this!

Still praying for a chance to hear at least one of those at this point:

Hold Tight

Wash All Over Me 

Take a Bow

:cryin2:  :cryin2:  :cryin2:

Ok, SURGE APART now, if she replaced True Blue with Material Girl she really made a mistake musically, but I can see this happening as it's supposed to be part of the Crazy 30s or Golden Years section... the only way that kind of song can still really work today.

Hold Tight is definetely on the setlist, specially according to the workshop recently released..

I gotta ask about the soundchecks...I've seen plenty of videos of soundchecks from the past tours and the fans are inside the venue while she rehearses... The two concerts I have attended so far did not go that way, she rehearsed but we were outside the venue. How does it work? I mean, does she do it in selected venues? Do they open the gates earlier due to bad weather conditions or something like that?