The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

^ "Love don t Love here anymore " 

http://news-of-madonna.tumblr.com/post/128663191531/listen-love-don-t-love-here-anymore-from-the

https://instagram.com/p/7YrArEvaX_/

â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤ohmgaaaaâ¤â¤â¤â¤

:Madonna024:

MTriber runawayboy is texting from Montreal:

Music mashed up with Get Stupid (Gi2m)

Candy Shop

Didn't someone say that Candy Shop was a sample of Music as well? If it's a full performance it 100% replaced True Blue. Oh god, I'm literally shitting if that's true. I was ready for True Blue and back she comes trolling with fucking Candy Flop.

^ LISTEN "Love don t Love here anymore " from the #RebelHeartTour Rehearsals in Montreal

https://instagram.com/p/7YrArEvaX_/

â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤â¤ohmgaaaaâ¤â¤â¤â¤

:ooo omg!

I wonder if all these snippets NOM has been sharing are real!! 

So curious!!!

No actually, these negative downer attitudes and ingratitude are what are going to prevent people from coming and sharing their show experiences with you afterwards.  But hey, live on in misery.  We're not going to be dragged down with you though.

1st of all: I don't need anyone to share their show experience with me because I don't care. I can always buy the DVD. I don't need to see her in person and I certainly don't need to see some 45-old guys past their prime jamming to Holiday, Like a Basic and Into the Trash.

2. Speak for yourself. There are enough ppl that are disappointed with the song choices and have liked my posts. If you don't like them, ignore them.

don't buy the ticket

stay at home, open windows media player

and create your own setlist

and remember to save the playlist on your pc :)

good luck and enoy

OMG you're so smart! What a great idea. Let me make a playlist for the actual setlist as well!

*adds The Immaculate Collection*

People are saying that it's Tiffany who is the stand in for Madonna. She's a choreographer.

Here she is in Celebration MDNA Tour Rehearsals -- Ramat Gan Stadium  [/size][29 May 2012]

You mean Tiffany performed Celebration or the entire dress rehearsal in 2012?

May she do the same tonight?

And that video was filmed from outside the stadium?

Very interesting, nevew seen it before...

You mean Tiffany performed Celebration or the entire dress rehearsal in 2012?May she do the same tonight?And that video was filmed from outside the stadium?Very interesting, nevew seen it before...

Tiffany did the full show on 29th May for Madonna to watch there was a gang bang performance at the time shared but the video is hard to find now

4. Not that Madonna has ever lacked motivation, but if this were sports, it would be said she is entering her contract year. This tour will be the last of a 10-year, $120-million deal with Live Nation she signed in 2007.

I almost forgot it's close to the end of the Live Nation deal! I wonder if she'll sign with them again..... I actually hope not.

Oh, the Love Don't Live..... snippet is fantastic - will be amazing to hear it soon!!! :heart:

I didn't realize 80s Madonna was so... controversial.. amongst the fanbase. Into the Trash.. really?

the problem is only with one guy/girl

^

That artwork is beautiful BitchI'mMadonna

yeah :D I really love it...seriously

you can use it like an atwork for your personal rebel heart tour studio versions :)

:)