What Should Be Rebel Hearts 2nd Single? Do we need it released now?

xavier

I'm in the USA. I think LFL is not doing well cause we had it in December, should have been released then!On that note what should be the next single? What would work? In my opinion these are the only other tracks that would work on radio (if they should okay it) lol. In no orderGhosttownJoan of arcIconicThe only problem is now is like LFL we got them already. So one should be released now?

Hm... I think it's really tricky to have a working strategy right now.  Don't know why the first 6 tracks were released in their actual album order, it's like giving away Erotica, Fever, Bye Bye Baby, Deeper And Deeper and Bad Girl from EROTICA.

I hope for a Unapologetic Bitch single. It's a reggae-infused song, something rare for Madonna, it's cheeky and fun...

Ghosttown is ovbious, hopefully with a decent video. Bitch I'm Madonna would be great if it got a truly fun video that isn't the usual coreographed video with naked male dancers, Something spontaneous and fun. Then I'd like Unapologetic Bitch also, that one can be coreographed I dont mind.

Ghosttown is ovbious, hopefully with a decent video. Bitch I'm Madonna would be great if it got a truly fun video that isn't the usual coreographed video with naked male dancers, Something spontaneous and fun. Then I'd like Unapologetic Bitch also, that one can be coreographed I dont mind.

I always envisioned a Michel Gondry-ish video for this one, a la Cibo Matto's Sugar Water, but hard-party themed

1. LFL

2. Ghosttown with cinematic video

3. Unapologetic Bitch

4. Inside Out

5. Veni Vidi Vici -  as a way to promote deluxe edition

6. Joan Of Arc

7. Queen - as a way to promote super deluxe edition

Only promotional videos:

HeartBreakCity

Holy Water

Why ? It's not planned on it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...