The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

So many Greeks here!!! I really really want her to visit Greece again. I loved S&S concert. I was about a meter away from the stage!!!

I can't wait for the new remix

where are they? I haven't seen anyone yet lol, I loved the concert too my first ever I was 5 metres from the stage the biggest event of the year.

From the Daily Mirror, UK:

Madonna has revealed how she has whiplash after her Brits fall and described her own performance as "a nightmare".

Appearing on the Jonathan Ross Show, Madonna said: "I'm a creature of habit I rehearse everything, everything, everything.

"I was thrown a wrench at the beginning of the performance. I was told to tie my cape and start much further back and I had to walk further and everyone was worried my cape was slide off so they tied it really tight around my neck.

"So here I am marching in like the queen, I got to the top of the stairs and I pulled the silky string and it wouldn't come undone. "My two lovely Japanese dancers they basically strangled me off the stage. I had two choices, I could either be strangled or fall, and

chose to fall."

Wossy then tried to show a clip of the incident at the Brits, but Madonna said: "I don't want to see it, don't make me watch."She added: "It was a nightmare, I like to be amazing, I rehearse and rehearse so when I do a show it is effortless and I create magic. I did the opposite, I actually created a horror show for everyone."

Wossy then asked if it was a stunt and she shook her head.

She added: "I'm never writing lyrics like that again the universe was trying to teach me a lesson.

"I didn't hurt my butt but I hurt my head.

"I know how to fall, I have fallen off my horse many times.

"I had little bit of whiplash, I smacked the back of my head. And I had a man standing over me with a flashlight until about 3am to makesure I was compos mentis.

"I am always nervous of live TV, when you singing you can't make any mistakes, the worst thing is you fall down stairs.

"I like to make my shows dangerous but then there is danger."

Asked about the cape, she added: "No more capes, cape fear is over."