The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

depends on how many shows she's doing in Europe and America. if she cuts down the number of shows say in Europe she might be able to take the show to Australia at least.if she's doing just as many shows as MDNA in Europe and America, then probably not.

It's going to start once Guy is done touring with U2 - going to be much smaller scale, comparable to Girlie Show.

depends on how many shows she's doing in Europe and America. 

if she cuts down the number of shows say in Europe she might be able to take the show to Australia at least.

if she's doing just as many shows as MDNA in Europe and America, then probably not.

Yeah if she really is going to tour Australia then she's going to have to stick to her usual itinerary. I liked with Sticky & Sweet Tour and MDNA Tour we started to see her go off her usual one and went to new places.

From a Canadian perspective she only did Montreal and Toronto, which are about 5 hours apart so an entire country has to fly in to see shows on home soil, but then she went out West for Sticky & Sweet and continued with MDNA and for the first time included my birth city Ottawa which is odd since its between Toronto and Montreal, I never understood why they never came in 30 years.

This is why I detest some of the media people. You know the ones who always swindle their way into the show. The same ones who always write the most disgusting articles about her. Yet as soon as they get an audience with the queen they grovel. Really detestable. And becos' of them a lot fans were denied entrance despite holding tickets.

It's going to start once Guy is done touring with U2 - going to be much smaller scale, comparable to Girlie Show.

If the rumour of Madonna opening the Quebecor Arena is true, then it opens the second week of September, and U2 is on tour until the second week of November. They also said that she was coming to Torino to the PalaAlpiTour for November 20 and 21.

If the rumour of Madonna opening the Quebecor Arena is true, then it opens the second week of September, and U2 is on tour until the second week of November. They also said that she was coming to Torino to the PalaAlpiTour for November 20 and 21.

Who knows. Been hearing she's focus on smaller venues, then I've heard this will be mainly stadiums. Strange there has been little to no rumors regarding US dates.

Who knows. Been hearing she's focus on smaller venues, then I've heard this will be mainly stadiums. Strange there has been little to no rumors regarding US dates.

Didn't hear the one about stadiums, that would be the biggest change. From a North American perspective she's never really done that from The Girlie Show World Tour onwards, with the exception of a handful of shows during the Sticky & Sweet Tour and I think MDNA Tour had Mexico, Quebec City and Yankee Stadium.

Didn't hear the one about stadiums, that would be the biggest change. From a North American perspective she's never really done that from The Girlie Show World Tour onwards, with the exception of a handful of shows during the Sticky & Sweet Tour and I think MDNA Tour had Mexico, Quebec City and Yankee Stadium.

If the rumored 34 dates only itinerary is correct - it would make sense to be just stadiums