The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

Yes, but a little less make up around her eyes. I don't know, I kinda have the feeling she doesn't like herself enough anymore. And yet I still found her beautiful (even if too much botoxed), I'm still in love with the intensitty and sweetness her face can express at the same time. I don't mean to criticize (I mean, it's HER face), but sometimes it looks unnecessarily too much.

Really?  Everyone likes to look their best.  As long as she's happy, I don't care what she looks like.  She's obviously doing what makes her happy, so I don't see how that translates to her not liking herself enough.  Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to look like a slob.  If she can afford to and wants to fix herself up, more power to her.

And this is such a double standard, applied mostly just to Madonna.  I was watching the Oscars last weekend and EVERY single actress over 35 was heavily botoxed and no one says a word.  Even Meryl Streep.

It's because everyone loves to pick on Madonna. Plus she's also way more outspoken than some of these other people at the Oscars (and other artists as well). Some people don't like that. I really could care less if she's done botox, she does look very good. As long as she doesn't go crazy a la Cher I'm happy! Lol

It's because everyone loves to pick on Madonna. Plus she's also way more outspoken than some of these other people at the Oscars (and other artists as well). Some people don't like that. I really could care less if she's done botox, she does look very good. As long as she doesn't go crazy a la Cher I'm happy! Lol

I was just listening to Music and that reminded me of What It Feels Like For a Girl.  You can look pretty as long as, "when you open your mouth to speak, could you be a little weak?"  Otherwise, you're just desperate and pathetic.  :Madonna021:  God forbid anyone should be beautiful AND have an opinion.

Really?  Everyone likes to look their best.  As long as she's happy, I don't care what she looks like.  She's obviously doing what makes her happy, so I don't see how that translates to her not liking herself enough.  Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to look like a slob.  If she can afford to and wants to fix herself up, more power to her.

And this is such a double standard, applied mostly just to Madonna.  I was watching the Oscars last weekend and EVERY single actress over 35 was heavily botoxed and no one says a word.  Even Meryl Streep.

Yes, a lot of them do it... almost all of them. Of course this make up/botox stuff had nothing to do with her age, ageism or anything like that. A lot of much younger artists do a lot more than what she does.

The fact is that she still looks beautiful to me, a lot.

It's her choice of course, and everything is ok as long as she's happy (as for all the others, it's absolutely about their own lives). I simply said that I would prefer just a little less sometimes, never intended that she should look like a slob. About the matter of her age, as I wrote before, her own combination of strenght and gentleness spreads a unique charm and always will, I suppose. Those are things that can hardly change, even with the passing of time.

Said that, it was just a matter of personal taste. But you're right when you say that it doesn't necessarily mean that she does not like herself enough, I went too far. 

Oh she looks wonderful!! I know it was a joke, but how the fuck he dare to ask if it was a stunt?? Go M! slap him and drown his head in a bucket full of tequila!  :lol:

I don't see it as him directly and personally questioning the validity of the incident - more of him bringing it up so that it could be addressed and give her chance to state her side of things because people had been saying it was a stunt. Glad it came up as any sane person should see that it was genuinely not planned.