groovyguy

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=294827

THE BRITS FULL PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE
...Including One Last-Minute Change

Here’s the order of performances on the BRIT Awards tonight at London’s O2 Arena, along with scheduled times: 

8:03 - Taylor Swift

8:22 - Sam Smith

8:38 - Royal Blood

8:53 - Ed Sheeran

9:09 - Kanye West

9:25 - Take That

9:38 - George Ezra

9:51 - Paloma Faith

10:09 - Madonna

Kanye replaces originally scheduled performer Rihanna, who reportedly was a no-show at rehearsals and pulled out at the last minute. 

"Everything was prepared for Rihanna's performance but she was a no-show," a source told The Sun. "The organizers are furious as she was one of the biggest coups." 

West is expected to perform a new song in front of a battalion of musicians and a team of dancers. 

thanks for the info. shit, it was so madonna :) i wish she would go with some ghost town creepy look, but i guess there will be rode shit again than :( my happiness was short lasting but who knowwwzzz what might happen in hour or whatever this is going to air.

No, this photo is from a fashion event.

http://www.kaltblut-magazine.com/marko-mitanovski-aw1516-backstage/

thanks for the info. shit, it was so madonna :) i wish she would go with some ghost town creepy look, but i guess there will be rode shit again than :( my happiness was short lasting but who knowwwzzz what might happen in hour or whatever this is going to air.

G_O_N_E confirmed that it's her.