Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 minute ago, Salida said:

Screenshot_20240119_084953_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f3c5a1deb343926aba73e4375a1c4f49.jpg  As a Gnostic soul M deserves ALWAYS ALL OUR SUPPORT TO HER!!!

(Shame that's only 40 percent people agree to me... Stupid snob rabble...)

10 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Yeah it was truly gorgeous!

Its crazy @Drownedboy because M make a journey on stage through her life and songs and us, the public we do the same....i remember my American life era, my confessions era, my hard candy era ecc ecc

M songs are the soundtrack of many people ....

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

Its crazy @Drownedboy because M make a journey on stage through her life and songs and us, the public we do the same....i remember my American life era, my confessions era, my hard candy era ecc ecc

M songs are the soundtrack of many people ....

Totally like this, she is our lives too!

32 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Bravo!!!!

Her amazing songs soundtrack of amazing moments  of our  lives....

Thats why i love each album : mdna , rebel heart too, i remember where i was at those eras personally. One exception was madame x, i lost my father when this one came out, i cant separe it!

4 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Thats why i love each album : mdna , rebel heart too, i remember where i was at those eras personally. One exception was madame x, i lost my father when this one came out, i cant separe it!

So sorry for your  loss....

Me too.... I love every single album.... Even  if is the less commercial i love to ask myself: why this lyrics why this song?.

.. Btw yes i remember  my life during the American life era ..

. during the confessions era.... My hard candy era and the celebration GH era.... Just finished high school when i buy it....

7 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Thank you my love!

I know how you feel.  It’s not easy. You never get over losing a parent. It’s a process. One thing I think is that they are still there leading the way and teaching us a lot just in another way. So I just have tried to do my best at everything they’ve taught me and to continue to try and make them proud. But man, when and if we are reunited one day, are they ever going to get a mouth full and the hug of their life. 

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I know how you feel.  It’s not easy. You never get over losing a parent. It’s a process. One thing I think is that they are still there leading the way and teaching us a lot just in another way. So I just have tried to do my best at everything they’ve taught me and to continue to try and make them proud. But man, when and if we are reunited one day, are they ever going to get a mouth full and the hug of their life. 

You write something beautiful and very touching....... Thanks .... You are an amazing soul..... Always and forever the best.

Have a good day and weekend..

17 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

so Lovely thank you with my (rebel) heart!

Madonna is a soundtrack for all of our lives 

I'm nearly 32 a 90s baby I wasn't introduced until I was 4 and had immaculate collection, dick Tracy and I'm breathless and bedtime stories from my parents collection on blast all the time 

Much like a new Doctor Who, Batman and James Bond ...a Madonna era defines a part of our lives even albums before my time mean something to me Confessio s will always be a part of my life as a young queer kid in his early teens this album and era defined my life, hard candy defined the end of my school days, American life was end of my primary days, rebel heart helped me through the death of my dad, grandad and best friend in the space of 4 years I lost myself until that album 

Madame X pre pandemic became a global music soundtrack for me too 

I wish rebel heart and Madame X were big number 1 albums in the UK here, but her legacy is showcased in so many ways in its timelessness 

brooklyn_03.jpg