Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

Yeah, reading this I got like a feeling something's coming over... maybe a new interview or something.

SHE DELETED THIS LAST PICTURE WTF IS HAPPENING???

Something very strange! she reflects her past more often, and those butterflys are scary.. are illuminati/music industry planning to kill her??

I wonder what it is she's going to do, but frankly she needs to think things through very well, i hope she doesn't make a mistake or makes it worse...

You said it!!

Really, I feel like with this era she could really be at a turning point. 

Whatever way she may chose -a set on her next tour, a live performance, a simple interview- she should think of something interesting to make her point, something confrontational and argument-focused, not just another half-naked and middle fingered mess. This way she'd just play their game again.

She should make people THINK, this is the kind of provocation to run now imo. She's got to show the difference at this point, you know what I mean?

I already wrote it here, for me she's making mistakes, I don't think to be ageist, but I don't always like her "teenager" mood at all, sometimes I find her myself ridiculous too (I'm sorry), and yet I think she does have a case.

I don't think the point is Drake's reaction or specifically this last episode, but she really recieves every day and for every possible wrong move terrible words and mockery about her age, look, personal choices also, by people and by press. 

I already wrote it here, for me she's making mistakes, I don't think to be ageist, but I don't always like her "teenager" mood at all, sometimes I find her myself ridiculous too (I'm sorry), and yet I think she does have a case.

I don't think the point is Drake's reaction or specifically this last episode, but she really recieves every day and for every possible wrong move terrible words and mockery about her age, look, personal choices also, by people and by press. 

I don't think you are being ageist and I'm sometimes struggling with her juvenile acts too but we got to think about why we have this presumption of what "age appropriate" mean? Why can't a 56 year old be fun and silly? I do believe a lot of her recent behaviors are intended to provoke and she's trying to a make a statement and it really is the perfect time to explicitly explain her POV with a sit-down interview. She has broken so many boundaries and this "age" one will be her hardest battle because so many people (including some fans) are just not getting her point.

Yas! first post :kissy:

i think sometimes she's juvenile in a way that maybe I wish she would think things through more and not be so reactive. That's very "juvenile", and not something i'm used to from her. But i guess it's reflection of the times we live in, social media, instant reactions, etc... however I hope she learns to rise above it more.

• madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic