Game: + and - of Madonna Songs

Where Life Begins

Positive: I love songs about oral sex, so... this is already a winner there.

Negative: The length (just kidding this song could go for two hours)  Um... perhaps piano? It sounded a bit sad when I first listened to this song, so I avoided it for a while

Next: Mer Girl

Ray Of Light 

Positive: I think this song is flawless with capital F; everything about it it's just too perfect. It's a very dancey song without having too much going on, every single person on this planet likes it xD The remixes are awesome, the music video is one of my favorites and, in my opinion, I think it's Madonna's most epic comeback in her carreer. It's not worth writing ''Negative'' just to say ''nothing'' lol.

Next we have American Pie

fuck it.American Life+ The Missy Elliot Remix is fucking hilarious. I love Mirwais, everything he touched was so beautiful. Fuck what ya heard I love the rap its ridiculous.- It was (still is?) widely misunderstood and more relevant today than ever. Especially the original, full, amazing video. Also the fuck its really add to the message of the song and were absent on almost all media/promo. Fuck it and fuck that.Next: Triggering Your Senses

Triggering (Your Senses)

+ it's a really catchy song! M sounds like Blondie more than ever, and the positive message it carries (dance and live, because everything gets better after this) it's so necessary these days.

- the rap... can we call that a 'rap'? also, it repeats some lines too much. even tho, it's an amazing song!

next song: Beautiful Scars.

Beat Goes On (featuring Kanye West).

+ it's so incredible! the music, the beat, the chords, the lyrics... the message of "stand up for what you believe, and make it happen"!, even the Kanye rap fits there!

- on Hard Candy, after the fast "Incredible", it feels like suddenly everything goes so slow... but that is fixed immediately.

next song: Lucky Star.