Ghosttown - Single Thread

groovyguy

I have just put a complaint to Amazon Spain on twitter, saying to them that is pathetic that any Amazon around the world is selling an item that here on Spain is not available.

EDIT

Answer from Amazon:

Sorry that item is unavailable, because each Amazon has different stores and suppliers. So again sorry.

AdamLambert also talked about his "Ghost Town" & @Madonna's "Ghosttown": 'I thought, what are the chances?'

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6545669/adam-lambert-madonna-ghost-town

...Lambert says that the similar titles of Madonna's single and his own new track are just a strange coincidence -- although that coincidence did make him panic when he initially realized that the Queen of Pop had her own "Ghosttown" to release.

When asked by Billboard's Keith Caulfield if he had thought about the clashing titles, Lambert replied, "Oh believe me, I thought about that for more than a second. When I found that out, my song was already finished, it had already been mixed, I had already kind of said, 'Hey, I think this is the first single,' and people were like, 'Yeah I think it is too.'

"And I'm on my laptop on a little four-day vacation in Mexico," Lambert continues, "and I open up my iTunes, I'm searching through, and I'm like, Oh, Madonna's music is out! I love Madonna! I've always loved Madonna -- she's an icon, she's an amazing entertainer. And I see on the track listing a song called 'Ghosttown.' And I thought, What are the chances? What is the hell is going on here?"

At first, Lambert panicked a little. "My reaction was so complicated," he says, "because I think I texted my management, like, 'Did you see this? Did you see this? What are we gonna do?' And they said, 'You know, it's fine because the songs are so different.' Hers is like a post-apocalyptic love song, mid-tempo, and mine's like an existential dance goth rave thing. So they're two different songs -- they just share a title."

Released earlier this week, "Ghost Town" previews The Original High, Lambert's follow-up to 2012's Trespassing that's due out June 16. Madonna's "Ghosttown" music video was released Apr. 8 and co-stars Terrence Howard -- who will not appear in Lambert's upcoming "Ghost Town" clip. "Sorry, Empire fans!" Lambert says with a laugh.