Whatever happened with this?

RinoTheBouncer

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I've always thought that was just a fanmade artwork/montage...

No it was on her own Instagram, a file sitting next to her. :'( 

4 hours ago, ilocanopapi said:

OK but WHAT ABOUT THESE 2 LOOKS? I was expecting these to be in Extreme Occident or Killers given they filmed videos for them. Damn we’ll never get to find out about these looks

E1FF44FD-F747-464B-B221-C465ED785A05.png.e9cc8c9c676e71f268fdd4148f9ec41d.png

543A5F1D-17E1-49E6-A0A7-0BD4111ABA0E.jpeg.77d71261697e640faabc47bd3928a7f6.jpeg

I kept wishing for those to become something, since those were clearly well designed outfits and sets and it's a shame that the whole Madame X persona was not fleshed out. I feel like they planned for more music videos and it's sad that it just ended up being a trailer and some short documentary where she repeats the same things we've heard a thousand times in recent interviews.

4 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m sure it’s from a visual blu ray that we will never get ??

:'( :'( 

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Clearly footage was shot as it's used in the documentary and it's quite a wad of footage available. Not sure about videos set to music or songs off the album. It seems mostly behind the scenes of the album photoshoots or for the purpose of inserts into documentary.

Yeah. I wish it didn't just end up being small segments in the documentary... It could've made amazing music videos. 

3 hours ago, Mark Collins said:

She films everything anymore.  Her photo shoots are no exceptions.  I think what we got is pretty much what she filmed and what she was photographing at the time.  I'm sure in the back of her mind (at the time), she was considering to dive into these character a little more, but just never did.  Much of it was just for promotional use and from the album shoot.  They were just playing with ideas.

So not true. They aren't going to shoot a split second of a look film wise and then say "that's a wrap." There's bound to be outtakes, minutes of the look setting in poses as seen briefly. There's even photos we haven't seen yet apparently so the few shots or seconds in the doc isn't all that was filmed. It's not conspiracy but just how things are shot and done with shoots.

Even the Martha Graham look has multiple angles and sequences.

I remember someone in another forum said the mask she's wearing in the blue dress is apparently the one in the blue dress but it clashes badly. I wonder how the front of the outfit and headpiece looked.

The handmaid look is definitely one that stands out especially one she removes the coif piece.

56 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

So not true. They aren't going to shoot a split second of a look film wise and then say "that's a wrap." There's bound to be outtakes, minutes of the look setting in poses as seen briefly. There's even photos we haven't seen yet apparently so the few shots or seconds in the doc isn't all that was filmed. It's not conspiracy but just how things are shot and done with shoots.

Even the Martha Graham look has multiple angles and sequences.

What are we disagreeing here about? I never claimed to know the premise of any idea Madonna or her team has. I simply stated she had a photo/video session which could have resulted in various characters, but not necessarily mean she thought each one was specifically defined to a visual degree.

1 hour ago, Mark Collins said:

What are we disagreeing here about? I never claimed to know the premise of any idea Madonna or her team has. I simply stated she had a photo/video session which could have resulted in various characters, but not necessarily mean she thought each one was specifically defined to a visual degree.

My mistake. Your post I could have swore I read "She doesn't film anything anymore." The downside of commuting two hours to campus. :laughing:

2 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

My mistake. Your post I could have swore I read "She doesn't film anything anymore." The downside of commuting two hours to campus. :laughing:

Your quote doesn't belong to me. Definitely, since we all know she films everything. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

Definitely, since it seems she films everything.

I for a second thought we'd get a visual album to an extent with how much she was filming before the era began and during it but it seems like it just ended and off to the tour. There's a lot we haven't seen for sure but doubt it unless she chooses to upload something or her photographers who often share a one off outtake since everything was secure this time around.

And can we talk about just how short the World of Madame X documentary is? 22 mins... oh man lol. And why Amazon Prime? I guess those Netflix talks last year didn’t go well.

Ugh I’m such a complainer but I know we deserve a 45 to 1 hour Madonna making-of-the-album documentary! Kurt Loder ew wherefore art thou!? Lol 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I know I know, but i still think it's just a fanmade creation that she could have printed and used for an early stage of the tour preparations, who knows...

I mean it could be but if it was, the fan would’ve shared the original version everywhere. I mean it should’ve been pretty popular that she noticed it and used it herself right?

10 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I mean it could be but if it was, the fan would’ve shared the original version everywhere. I mean it should’ve been pretty popular that she noticed it and used it herself right?

Could be a image of her imposed on the famous Madame X painting. It looks good. 

On 10/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, Synchrone said:

Was it this post? I think it was just a filter she used for a random pic

5EE41DE1-ED8B-4097-9709-E7605B71544A.jpeg

That's not a filter.  It's some sort of face mask. Maybe something for her kids that she found cute to share.  Not everything she posts on Instagram has to do with her career or current projects. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

That's not a filter.  It's some sort of face mask. Maybe something for her kids that she found cute to share.  Not everything she posts on Instagram has to do with her career or current projects. 

It's been pretty much said she shot something with this mask as per insiders who got a lot correct this era regarding her projects, performances, etc. Whether it was shelved or saved for something else in the future is another story.

15 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

It's been pretty much said she shot something with this mask as per insiders who got a lot correct this era regarding her projects, performances, etc. Whether it was shelved or saved for something else in the future is another story.

Ok. so it's RUMORED to be something. Thanks for clearing that up.  :)

1 minute ago, Mark Collins said:

Ok. It still doesn't mean it's true, but thanks for that added info that I never heard of.  :)

And doesn't make it untrue either. It was documented from a reliable insider on PopJustice and others whom said something was shot. This was still when she was using the tag #magic before #madamex came in. May have been for a one off or ended up not being used.

Just now, Mark Collins said:

Again, rumors.  Nothing was officially confirmed. 

Then how you can make the assumption it was something for her kids as well? 

Can't write off a person and insider's work as false or untrue meanwhile suggesting yours somehow holds more merit. Not being rude but it's true nothing's confirmed but you can't disregard the word of many whom were proved right this era among others and tout yours as correct.

6 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Then how you can make the assumption it was something for her kids as well? 

Can't write off a person and insider's work as false or untrue meanwhile suggesting yours somehow holds more merit. Not being rude but it's true nothing's confirmed but you can't disregard the word of many whom were proved right this era among others and tout yours as correct.

I was offering my opinion. I didn't claim it was fact or correct, just like your claims are simply hearsay. Re-read my original post, I said "maybe" it was something of her kids.

8 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

I was offering my opinion. I didn't claim it was fact or correct, just like your claims are simply hearsay. Re-read my original post, I said "maybe" it was something of her kids.

And I offered mine. :laughing: Guess we're both speculating at this point.