Pre-bucent You?

MarXus

Guest Ashley
3 minutes ago, Joan of Marc said:

This Versace poster hung over my bed for years - it was a gift from my first boyfriend :cute:

That Versace poster was really popular with women, even those who aren't fond of M. 

Guest Ashley
Just now, somethingscomingover said:

She was absolutely gorgeous during that Versace shoot! It's one of my favorites. So glamorous.

Oh I couldn't agree more. 

I wish they did a poster of this photo.

images-1.jpeg.0b35a61322f8978c1c3ce45b2c255bd6.jpeg

Guest Ashley
2 minutes ago, somethingscomingover said:

I'm young haha, so I do still put up posters. Where I live, I find it difficult to find Madonna posters. But, I do have some pictures from the Ray of Light album shoot on my wall.

There are people of all ages who put up posters. :)

1 hour ago, somethingscomingover said:

True! As they should! It's just more of the norm to not have them up when you're older (at least where I am), but whoever said we had to follow norms?

But you're right.  It's usually a younger generation that hangs posters... at least plasters them all over.  HA!  Most adults move on except some of us hardcore fans, but even still, I don't hang up but some of my Madonna memorabilia in my home.  I have a corner for Madonna items.  That's pretty much it, other than a poster I have of Madonna hanging in another room.   I envy those who have a whole Madonna room.  I could do that, but that takes dedication and extra room that I don't have.

In the late 80's there was popular show called 21 Jumpstreet about undercover teenage looking cops.  One of the characters had a poster in his locker of the very poster I started this thread with.  It appeared several times throughout the first couple of years of the show. 

45 minutes ago, MarXus said:

In the late 80's there was popular show called 21 Jumpstreet about undercover teenage looking cops.  One of the characters had a poster in his locker of the very poster I started this thread with.  It appeared several times throughout the first couple of years of the show. 

I though johnny depp was cute back then. I grew out of it lol

Guest Ashley
46 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Was that Johnny Depp? 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Was that Johnny Depp? 

No, it was his partner Doug Penhall (that was the character name).  The bigger guy. 

11 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I though johnny depp was cute back then. I grew out of it lol

I always thought he was cool.  Still do to a point!  He's still got his own style and rocks out with his own band from time to time. 

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

He didn't grow enough hair? :laughing::hug:

I know this is some sort of joke, but I guess I don't get it since Depp has had all sorts of hair length in his life.  He tends to wear it longer more of late, and in the mid 90's he had it very long for sometime.

Guest Ashley
1 minute ago, MarXus said:

I know this is some sort of joke, but I guess I don't get it since Depp has had all sorts of hair length in his life.  He tends to wear it longer more of late, and in the mid 90's he had it very long for sometime.

ScottyX likes bears, cubs, lumberjacks and Canuck mountie types. :fight: