Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

I feel like Rebel Heart is not a single material, demo or album version. Only nice thing about that song is the title. Unlike ROL or Erotica etc, all of them were chosen as album titles because songs were strong, unlike rebel heart that the title was interesting while song lyrically or musically is just average filler. There are way more better songs that could cause a commotion…like Holly water (beat is sick i could purr all day long to it) and many more ...

ADDICTED is the next single !!!!

RH is the most anthemic song she's had for years and years. The melody is one of the strongest on the album, and it's also probably the most meaningful track. :confused:

what is kitty smoking  :kitty:

I'm sick of people mentioning her last #1 single being 15 years agoFirst off Madonna had like 8 further #2 singles on the Billboard SAKES chart throughout the 200thIncluding HU and 4M, just that unlike England Billboard counts sales AND airplayIn fact 4M would have gone to #1 on the Hot 100, if Warners had waited a few weeks, when airplay was peaking, too release the single to ItunesAnd since Music, Madonna had a shitload of #1 singles on the worldwide singles chart, it's better to have the #1 single in the world than the USDon't Tell Me, Die Another Day, American Life, Me Against the Music, Hung Up, Sorry and 4 Minutes all spent weeks at #1 worldwideIn fact HU was #1 for 15 weeks and Madonna replaced herself at #2 with Sorry which was #1 for 7 weeks!22 CONSECUTIVE weeks when Madonna had the biggest song in the word all at the age of 47

that would be worth of waisting few out of 9 lives :P

I would die 3 times for that to happen

the answer is katnip.

RH song is a bit weird to me, i don;t know why, i wish i like it.

lyrics are a bit placeholderish . look at her look at her, told you so, told you so … oh noooo that's not me, and will never be etc.. i don't know :) and music is boring :( comparing to most of the other songs from the album. anyways it is not bad song, just weak comparing to ROL, Like A Prayer, Erotica etc..if you know hat i mean. purr. :P

what is kitty smoking :kitty:

that would be worth of waisting few out of 9 lives :P

the answer is katnip.

RH song is a bit weird to me, i don;t know why, i wish i like it.

lyrics are a bit placeholderish . look at her look at her, told you so, told you so … oh noooo that's not me, and will never be etc.. i don't know :) and music is boring :( comparing to most of the other songs from the album. anyways it is not bad song, just weak comparing to ROL, Like A Prayer, Erotica etc..if you know hat i mean. purr. :P

you know if RH had electric guitar youd love it  :devil:

Bitch I'm Madonna is the third now, it's official now, the video is coming.

I don't think Addicted will be a single (even if there were a 4th single), let's just hope it will make it to the tour's setlist :ag:

I really don't think that any song out of the 14 tracks from standard edition will be a single or be included on the tour setlist. Unfortunately, because my favs are from deluxe editions (for example "Messiah", "Best Night", "Addicted", "Beautiful Scars"....)

And, OMG, just can't wait to see 17-year-old Madonna in new vid!!! :Madonna001:

On 5/28/2015 at 11:22 PM, Fighter said:

Yes I think it's the last single too :) plus promo is R.I.P. so...

No, c'mon!!!

Posted Image

It's worth having another fantastic single: DEVIL PRAY for example.  :Madonna003:

Or: Iconic / Hold Tight / Heartbreakcity / Addicted...  :heart: