Madonna Song, This or That Game!

Voguerista

Just now, Gabocicco said:

2 ballads that I love, but I choose

Live to Tell

Shoo-Bee-Doo  or  Stay ? 

Such a challenge... I'm one of very few who really love Shoo-Bee-Doo.  I really love it, but I still like Stay even more, so my choice is the latter. 

Into The Groove or Vogue?

3 minutes ago, Gabocicco said:

The same thing happens to me, they are two wonderful songs that fascinate me. And I was just listening to "Stay" 

I choose the song that opened the door of my happiness in all aspects.

Vogue 

You forgot to offer a choice? 

And I love "Stay" such a great song.  I'll offer a new choice....

Gone or Mer Girl?

11 minutes ago, Gabocicco said:

Omg!!! you're right, it was the emotion :lol:
I choose
"Gone"
Think of Me or I Know it?

Those songs are great, but obviously not as strong as the single chosen.  I think Physical Attraction probably would have done well, if it is was an official single though.

Think of Me

Waiting or Shanti/Ashtangi

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Those songs are great, but obviously not as strong as the single chosen.  I think Physical Attraction probably would have done well, if it is was an official single though.

Think of Me

Waiting or Shanti/Ashtangi

Oh yessss, I love Physical Attraction :hearteyes:

Shanti / Ashtangi

Gambler  or  Dress You Up ?   These drive me crazy :lol:

7 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Nuevamente amo a ambos, pero mi corazón se inclinará hacia Dress You Up.

¿Como A Prayer o Vogue (la pregunta realmente difícil para muchos)?

Oh "Dress You Up", that walk down the stairs at the beginning of the Virgin Tour, the best. Absolute beauty with that jacket with many colors, her look and her splendor made me love her more than ever.

Both opened a very important path in my life, Like a Prayer, opened my mind and my heart more, touching my emotions, like the entire album, and Vogue, opened the way for me to have more confidence in myself, enjoy, Be happy, and live without complexes.

But I choose VOGUE :heart:

Nothing Fails  or  Hollywood ?

Wow, I really love seeing her dressed like that in Like a Virgin from Girlie Show but the Confessions Tour version, that energy that makes you not take your eyes off her for a second, that choreography is totally magnetic.
I choose
Like a Virgin (Confessions Tour)

Don't Stop  or  Sanctuary ?

9 minutes ago, Gabocicco said:

Wow, I really love seeing her dressed like that in Like a Virgin from Girlie Show but the Confessions Tour version, that energy that makes you not take your eyes off her for a second, that choreography is totally magnetic.
I choose
Like a Virgin (Confessions Tour)

Don't Stop  or  Sanctuary ?

I would make the same choice for LAV.  Girlie Show is very cute and artistic.  But CT version has great "energy" and still feels iconic to the original.

Don't Stop (but that's because I love that bop sound over the dreary Sanctuary.  I still enjoy Sanctuary for what it is. I love the sound she went for for the song, but Don't Stop seems to be another fun bop.)

Rebel Rebel (David Bowie Live cover on Rebel Heart Tour) or Imagine (John Lennon Cover)?