Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

?

I don't think that setlist is correct. I have other info. Ok Madonna could changed it but there are somethink make me think this is fake or incomplete.For exemple Rebel Heart mash with Whole Lotta Love. They don't fit together at all.Justify My Love fits with it and you can hear it herehttps://goo.gl/moYM7CMy info says True Blue is part of the list but only the bridge into another song (maybe Inside Out)But still...I cannot be sure. We know M change everything.

I don't think that setlist is correct. I have other info. Ok Madonna could changed it but there are somethink make me think this is fake or incomplete.For exemple Rebel Heart mash with Whole Lotta Love. They don't fit together at all.Justify My Love fits with it and you can hear it herehttps://goo.gl/moYM7CMy info says True Blue is part of the list but only the bridge into another song (maybe Inside Out)But still...I cannot be sure. We know M change everything.

tell us all the info that you got baby :D <3

please :P

They said dont tell me is a gipsy part of the show

Really? Wow, half of the tracks are rumoured to be in that section according to what I read in the last week!

[*]Living for love

[*]Take a Bow

[*]Dress You Up

[*]Don't Tell Me

[*]La Isla Bonita/Spanish Eyes

[*]Who's That Girl

[*]Rebel Heart

Don't know, someone must be trolling, right?   :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

(Anyway Don't Tell Me would fit a latino mood much better than Dress You Up or Rebel Heart)

so what's your source?

tell us all the info that you got baby :D <3

please :P

I just wrote what I know and I wanna repeat, it's not 100% sure.The intro is a secret project speech.The first song is living for lovehold tight

who's that girl remix

deeper and deeper remixsomeone call this section "Latin Lovers"the section 3 is "Apocalyps"Rescue me video remix interludeIconic is a video interludeIlluminati is a video interlude

SEX is a video interludeJustify my love is mash with whole lotta loveThere is the true blue bridge maybe into inside outVogue is part of Holy water 

I just wrote what I know and I wanna repeat, it's not 100% sure.The intro is a secret project speech.The first song is living for lovehold tight

who's that girl remix

deeper and deeper remixsomeone call this section "Latin Lovers"the section 3 is "Apocalyps"Rescue me video remix interludeIconic is a video interludeIlluminati is a video interlude

SEX is a video interludeJustify my love is mash with whole lotta loveThere is the true blue bridge maybe into inside outVogue is part of Holy water 

now this is very different.....

what the fuck...AGAIN???? CANDY SHOP?? I LIKE THIS SONG

BUT PLEASE STOP

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu--Une-nouvelle-chanson-devoilee-rien-que-pour-vous-_a576.html

FUUUUUCK NO!! NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!

How's that possible?! Not including Wash All Over Me, probably Hold Tight or Best Night and choosing such a repetitive piece of ...

who's that girl remix

I thought Iconic could be an interlude, because she hash tagged it and post a pic of glamorous dress. It could feature her iconic looks. On the other hand, the song is too powerful and dramatic to be just an interlude.

Before all the hints, I thought these songs could open the show:

-  LFL (no matter if the first section is Latino)

- Iconic

- Illuminati

- Inside Out

- When teasing started, I assumed JOA could be an opener too.

I thought Iconic could be an interlude, because she hash tagged it and post a pic of glamorous dress. It could feature her iconic looks. On the other hand, the song is too powerful and dramatic to be just an interlude.

Before all the hints, I thought these songs could open the show:

-  LFL (no matter if the first section is Latino)

- Iconic

- Illuminati

- Inside Out

- When teasing started, I assumed JOA could be an opener too.

But she never used an image of someone (Mike Tyson) on the opening video I think.