Madonna Teasing Rebel Heart Tour Setlist?

New post from Illuminatix

MORE OF REBEL HEART TOUR

Video opening (Mike Tyson Speech ICONIC)
ICONIC (Madonna in a cage with strings)
Unapologetic Bitch (Big drums, aya and bambi choreo)
Dont Tell Me (New remix)
Rebel Heart (Madonna in center of heart stage sing with a guitar)

S.E.X (Interlude Madonna like a sexy teacher and dancers make sex positions, gay and straight)

Madonna in Pol (With GGW and JML music)
Holy Water/Vogue (Madonna in pole with nuns, in vogue samplear appear other dancers dressed like bishop and priest)
Deeper and Deeper (Madonna, nuns,bishops and priest dancing)
Inside Out/Like a Virgin (Madonna and a black god dance in sexy perform)
Devil Pray (Madonna, black god and white devil dance)

CANDY SHOP (Interlude with new remix)

Between the Bars/Ghosttown (tango) 
Body Shop/Love profusion/la vie en rose (Madonna sing in white dress like the oscars)
True Blue (Madonna, Aya and Bambi in cabaret mix)
Heartbreakcity (LDLHA sampler)
Music (Swing mix with big choreo)

INTERLUDE (????)

Living For Love (Madonna dressed like torero and Aya, Bambi and the dancer make a big choreo)
Take a Bow (Madonna sing with a torero cape)
Dress You Up (intro with rumba and Madonna appear dress like Frida Khalo)
La Isla Bonita (Flamenco dancer and Madonna)
Who´s That Girl (Madonna dance flamenco and sing with the fans)

ILLUMINATI (Interlude Gaga,Beyonce and Kanye appear)

Hold Tight (apparently remix)
Bitch Im Madonna 
Holiday (totally remix, with BIM chords)

Here's why I believe SkinBruno's setlist more than Illuminatix's:1- He seems confident about it and it's a full setlist that hasn't changed since the beginning. Illuminatix's doesn't have any reputation at all, the setlist wasn't full until yesterday and it has changed a lot according to the rumors and news that were coming out...2- Has Living for Love with a Secret Project intro, which she has already done so it's very likely (and the teasers wouldn't give away the opening like that, I think - and just because it had Iconic as the audio for the teaser doesn't mean anything);3- It has 19 songs, the usual for a Madonna show, without counting the interludes. The other one has 21!4- Ends with Bitch I'm Madonna which not only makes more sense than ending with Holiday, it's also what a third-party news website stated;5- Doesn't have the (silly?) News of Madonna rumours (Music, Candy Shop, La Vie En Rose)...6- Has 10 performed Rebel Heart songs + 3 interludes = 13 total. Illuminatix's has 12  + 2 interludes = total of 14. 10 songs performed seems more believable than 12.7- We all know there will be a Matador section because of the costumes that were ordered and it makes waay more sense to have them with Living for Love at the beginning of the show rather than in the middle because they're difficult-as-hell costumes to put on!8- It has the Justify My Love remix. The other one doesn't.Just my 2 cents.

Here's why I believe SkinBruno's setlist more than Illuminatix's:1- He seems confident about it and it's a full setlist that hasn't changed since the beginning. Illuminatix's doesn't have any reputation at all, the setlist wasn't full until yesterday and it has changed a lot according to the rumors and news that were coming out...2- Has Living for Love with a Secret Project intro, which she has already done so it's very likely (and the teasers wouldn't give away the opening like that, I think - and just because it had Iconic as the audio for the teaser doesn't mean anything);3- It has 19 songs, the usual for a Madonna show, without counting the interludes. The other one has 21!4- Ends with Bitch I'm Madonna which not only makes more sense than ending with Holiday, it's also what a third-party news website stated;5- Doesn't have the (silly?) News of Madonna rumours (Music, Candy Shop, La Vie En Rose)...6- Has 10 performed Rebel Heart songs + 3 interludes = 13 total. Illuminatix's has 12  + 2 interludes = total of 14. 10 songs performed seems more believable than 12.7- We all know there will be a Matador section because of the costumes that were ordered and it makes waay more sense to have them with Living for Love at the beginning of the show rather than in the middle because they're difficult-as-hell costumes to put on!8- It has the Justify My Love remix. The other one doesn't.Just my 2 cents.

Thanks. I just like to say that I don't know how old is my setlist so we don't know how much time she had to change it.In the illuminatix setlist I see changing everytime and honestly I don't think she have now the time to change so radically something.In the last interview she said the tour is 75% finished, but how old is this interview?

Skin Bruno's is nice but it seems very predictable, even if possible.

Illuminatix's starting to be very cahotic now. I mean, if true, it could be such a full-sampling experience. I don't know if I'd be a fan of such a thing.

Anyway that one is full of songs I'd be mad for: Iconic, REBEL HEART, HOLD TIGHT, DEVIL PRAY, LOVE PROFUSION, DEEPER AND DEEPER, Take a bow, Who's that girl,, Living for love, Music in swing and Dress you up in spanish rythms, plus Inside out, Justify my love, Spanish eyes and Love don't live here anymore sampled... I mean: ALMOST AFRAID TO BELIEVE IT!! 

Actually I don't :Madonna048:  :Madonna034:  :Madonna002:  :Madonna004:  :OML:

Skin Bruno's is nice but it seems very predictable, even if possible.

Illuminatix's starting to be very cahotic now. I mean, if true, it could be such a full-sampling experience. I don't know if I'd be a fan of such a thing.

Anyway that one is full of songs I'd be mad for: Iconic, REBEL HEART, HOLD TIGHT, DEVIL PRAY, LOVE PROFUSION, DEEPER AND DEEPER, Take a bow, Who's that girl,, Living for love, Music in swing and Dress you up in spanish rythms, plus Inside out, Justify my love, Spanish eyes and Love don't live here anymore sampled... I mean: ALMOST AFRAID TO BELIEVE IT!! 

Actually I don't :Madonna048:  :Madonna034:  :Madonna002:  :Madonna004:  :OML:

why afraid??? it's a good setlist

why afraid??? it's a good setlist

At all!!! VERY GOOD!

It makes me think of the Girlie Show in a way, seems to be very theatrical (even if much more technological I suppose), full of musical quotes, sex/cabaret/latin sets (even if very different this time)... so I'd be really happy!

But -don't hate me for this- I don't trust her so blindly anymore. The album was a real comeback for me as a fan after 7, 8 years, also a true Madonna-quality concert is something I hope but still don't give for granted.

So, it was "afraid (to be disappointed)"

I don't have a good feeling about rumours this time then, so -you know- I enjoy reading them, but I wait to buy my second show ticket.

At all!!! VERY GOOD!

It makes me think of the Girlie Show in a way, seems to be very theatrical (even if much more technological I suppose), full of musical quotes, sex/cabaret/latin sets (even if very different this time)... so I'd be really happy!

But -don't hate me for this- I don't trust her so blindly anymore. The album was a real comeback for me as a fan after 7, 8 years, also a true Madonna-quality concert is something I hope but still don't give for granted.

So, it was "afraid (to be disappointed)"

I don't have a good feelings about rumours this time then, so -you know- I enjoy reading them, but I wait to buy my second show ticket.

there are a lot of rumors...I really like this setlist...really good especially beacuse I would really love the black god and the white devil also the comeback of Breathless Mahoney :D

Funny, how he "reveals" some things, after some fans pointed out some things. 

Like fans have been discussing about possibility of tango during Ghosttown performance (tango appears in the video) and white dress (Instagram).

He seems to be grasping at straws now, how the hell did Rebel Heart go to the first section?

Well MDNA Tour was nothing at all like the Superbowl... so here's hoping she doesn't start with LFL  :oi:

It actually kinda was, though. Vogue were both openers (for a section on MDNA), 90% the same coreography, 99% the same version, just different costumes. Give Me All Your Luvin' and the cheerleader theme also appeared again on the tour. Like a Prayer was also the same version and performance in choir-style, just with a different costume. The LED stage/projections also appeared on the tour stage.The only thing that didn't got through was Music that was rehearsed but got switched for another song I don't remember now, GMAYL that changed to the remix and the Cleopatra costume that she didn't recycled for the tour  (a pity...).But all in all, it was quite the same, imo.

Well yes thats true, although both performances of Vogue stand on their own for me. And GMAYL was always gonna be cheerleader themed, and they couldn't be more different regardless...

I'm glad she didn't recycle the cleopatra look, her outfit wasn't that good tbh. Or maybe its just that i cant stand the neckline from that outfit...

New post from Illuminatix

MORE OF REBEL HEART TOUR

Video opening (Mike Tyson Speech ICONIC)

ICONIC (Madonna in a cage with strings)

Unapologetic Bitch (Big drums, aya and bambi choreo)

Dont Tell Me (New remix)

Rebel Heart (Madonna in center of heart stage sing with a guitar)

S.E.X (Interlude Madonna like a sexy teacher and dancers make sex positions, gay and straight)

Madonna in Pol (With GGW and JML music)

Holy Water/Vogue (Madonna in pole with nuns, in vogue samplear appear other dancers dressed like bishop and priest)

Deeper and Deeper (Madonna, nuns,bishops and priest dancing)

Inside Out/Like a Virgin (Madonna and a black god dance in sexy perform)

Devil Pray (Madonna, black god and white devil dance)

CANDY SHOP (Interlude with new remix)

Between the Bars/Ghosttown (tango) 

Body Shop/Love profusion/la vie en rose (Madonna sing in white dress like the oscars)

True Blue (Madonna, Aya and Bambi in cabaret mix)

Heartbreakcity (LDLHA sampler)

Music (Swing mix with big choreo)

INTERLUDE (????)

Living For Love (Madonna dressed like torero and Aya, Bambi and the dancer make a big choreo)

Take a Bow (Madonna sing with a torero cape)

Dress You Up (intro with rumba and Madonna appear dress like Frida Khalo)

La Isla Bonita (Flamenco dancer and Madonna)

Who´s That Girl (Madonna dance flamenco and sing with the fans)

ILLUMINATI (Interlude Gaga,Beyonce and Kanye appear)

Hold Tight (apparently remix)

Bitch Im Madonna 

Holiday (totally remix, with BIM chords)

Luv this set list!!! :heart:

It looks almost perfect!!!!

If Joan of Arc & Wash All Over Me were included, it'd be perfect.

How definite is Rescue Me then ? its like one of my favourite M songs - i have never heard her mention the song- there was no video and it seems too obscure for an interlude ? Is it definitely in the setlist ? :))

right now with all the rumors I think that her entire catalogue is in the final setlist ahahahah

people...let's welcome to another song in the setlist......................

EVERYBODY

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Exclu--Une-nouvelle-chanson-devoilee-rien-que-pour-vous-_a583.html

I'm so confused right now..........I hate rumors....

NoM is ruining my excitement again   :Madonna027:

And now we'll see Illuminatix adapting his good work again:

"She changed her mind, right yesterday after I posted the last setlist!!"

Ihihihih...