Edit History

Harrdust

Harrdust

Let's say they have a 5-6-year plan of Warner album re-releases starting this year. If they're planning releasing the 'expanded' editions in chronological order, on each X0 anniversary, I guess we will still get the remaining singles along with the remastered videos on each album. Like what happened with Erotica.

I really hope they're gonna release all the remaining singles digitally soon because having the remastered songs out at the same time is pointless. But I don't think they're gonna add many remixes on each album, probably the best ones to free space for unreleased and rare demos/versions.

I expect these albums to come this year... Madonna, Ray of Light, American Life & Hard Candy (Not sure for the latest).

Harrdust

Harrdust

Let's say they have a 5-6-year plan of Warner album re-releases starting this year. If they're planning releasing the 'expanded' editions in chronological order, on each X0 anniversary, I guess we will still get the remaining singles along with the remastered videos on each album anniversary. Like what happened with Erotica.

I really hope they're gonna release all the remaining singles digitally soon because having the remastered songs out at the same time is pointless. But I don't think they're gonna add many remixes on each album, probably the best ones to free space for unreleased and rare demos/versions.

I expect these albums to come this year... Madonna, Ray of Light, American Life & Hard Candy (Not sure for the latest).

Harrdust

Harrdust

Let's say they have a 5-6-year plan of Warner album re-releases starting this year. If they're planning releasing the 'expanded' editions in chronological order, on each X0 anniversary, I guess we will still get the remaining singles along with the remastered videos on each album anniversary. Like what happened with Erotica.

I expect these albums to come this year... Madonna, Ray of Light, American Life & Hard Candy (maybe the last one will come in 5 years cause it's a recent one idk).

Important Information

Terms of Use