'Banks' new album cover looks VERY familiar....

wonderboy

9 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Oh well I don't know you so im not going to assume things about you without cause. And for your information, I am friends with people of all sexual identity and ethnicity. Im ok with your trolling but your crossing a line when you start calling someone offensive things for no reason at all. I have been a Madonna fan and supporting the LGBTQ Community longer than you have been alive. PS, I dated a Hispanic girl once when I was younger, play nice or fuck off my comments, before I block you for a few more months scrub. Go wank around with someone else you boil on the ass of humanity.

Save it. Anytime someone mentions anything about you making racial comments you say you have a black friend now a hispanic girl friend. I really dont care if you block me. You really are not a good person. 

7 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Save it. Anytime someone mentions anything about you making racial comments you say you have a black friend now a hispanic girl friend. I really dont care if you block me. You really are not a good person. 

When did I make a racial comment in this thread tosser? You brought it up for no reason. I have had plenty of black friends and plenty of gay friends and plenty of hispanic friends. FUCK OFF. I was just making a joke, you on the other hand are constantly insulting me for no reason at all and have been at it since I joined this forum. I have absolutely zero tolerance for fools like you and your gross racial accusations that have no merit, its not a joke.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

When did I make a racial comment in this forum tosser? You brought it up for no reason. I have had plenty of black friends and plenty of gay friends and plenty of hispanic friends. FUCK OFF.

A few months ago not sure if u were using the ziggy name or what. And that is such a clichéd thing to say. Maybe you dont realize when you're saying certain things but you come across as someone who really doesn't get it and doesn't care to.

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A few months ago not sure if u were using the ziggy name or what. And that is such a clichéd thing to say. Maybe you dont realize when you're saying certain things but you come across as someone who really doesn't get it and doesn't care to.

Im not in here to suck your over reactive cock. How about you stop picking arguments with me in the first place and shut your mouth about racism. I dont find racism or sexism funny at all and you need to stop mentioning stuff like that so casually. I literally said nothing sexist or racist in this thread and you had to bring it up for no reason at all, sounds like an asshole to me looking for fights. You are a gross and ignorant little prick. 

1 minute ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Im not in here to suck your over reactive cock. How about you stop picking arguments with me in the first place and shut your mouth about racism. I dont find racism or sexism funny at all and you need to stop mentioning stuff like that so casually. I literally said nothing sexist or racist in this thread and you had to bring it up for no reason at all, sounds like an asshole to me looking for fights. You are a gross and ignorant little prick. 

You literally brought up anime when it wasnt even anime. Why? Just because you thought it looked asian? You really make these insensitive digs that you don't even know what you're talking about.

49 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You literally brought up anime when it wasnt even anime. Why? Just because you thought it looked asian? You really make these insensitive digs that you don't even know what you're talking about.

So now im racist because I had no idea what your motherfucking profile picture is and mistakenly called it anime? You are a gross and rude user who should be banned for starting arguments.

Just now, Skyline Pigeon said:

So now im racist because I had no idea about your motherfucking profile picture and mistakenly called it anime? fuck you.

Thats my point...why even bother if you dont know? Instead you name call body shame etc...you cant even use what im telling you as a learning experience. Have I ever said something truly vile to you that you reply to me like that? Tell me and I'll apologize to you right now.

22 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Thats my point...why even bother if you dont know? Instead you name call body shame etc...you cant even use what im telling you as a learning experience. Have I ever said something truly vile to you that you reply to me like that? Tell me and I'll apologize to you right now.

I dont know a fucking thing what your body looks like, it was literally a joke about you acting all pressed with @deathproofearlier. You are constantly calling me racist for no reason at all and I consider that vile and worthy of the types of responses you are getting from me now. I want an apology for your gross and uncalled for comments. I have tried and tried to be friendly with you on this forum and have unblocked you atleast 3 times in the hopes that you will stop trying to make a dick out of yourself. I want an apology for how long you have been harassing me on this forum and then have the nerve to actually act like I was body shaming. What if I told you that I have a form of body deformity on my left hand. 

3 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I dont know a fucking thing what your body looks like, it was literally a joke about you acting all pressed with @deathproofearlier. You are constantly calling me racist for no reason at all and I consider that vile and worthy of the types of responses you are getting from me now. I want an apology for your gross and uncalled for comments. I have tried and tried to be friendly with you on this forum and have unblocked you atleast 3 times in the hopes that you will stop trying to make a dick out of yourself. I want an apology for how long you have been harassing me on this forum and then have the nerve to actually act like I was body shaming. You are very very gross. What if I told you that I have a form of body deformity on my left hand, are you the type who would make an asshat out of yourself if I knew you in person.

Well ive definitely never made a joke about anyone's left hand. And no those comments were warranted. Your comments speak for themselves. I am not going to block you but i will no longer respond to you and i know you will do the same for me.

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well ive definitely never made a joke about anyone's left hand. And no those comments were warranted. Your comments speak for themselves. I am not going to block you but i will no longer respond to you and i know you will do the same for me.

Anyone can go back and see how I made a joke, that was clearly not meant to be taken seriously and you started going off for no reason and calling me insulting things. You have nothing to stand on. Once you get older and hopefully less of a dickhead you will realize that it is never smart to presume anything about someone and go around picking fights for no reason at all. I have a sense of humor but not when it comes to be called racist or sexist.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Then maybe you just have a bad memory because i remember that was one of the first things people said. Alas like my examples above, she doesn't always have to say something for people to know or realize. But hey, i know im forgetful too.

I remember fans saying that but that’s it. I can’t see much of a connection myself apart from the fact they are both black and white photos of her face. When you also consider that the albums are nothing alike I doubt it was an intentional reference but you never know I guess.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I remember fans saying that but that’s it. I can’t see much of a connection myself apart from the fact they are both black and white photos of her face. When you also consider that the albums are nothing alike I doubt it was an intentional reference but you never know I guess.

I'm gonna assume because the album was really looking back as a whole lyrically. Songs like Wash All Over Me, VVV, Rebel Heart etc and just the imagery of the matador etc.