'Banks' new album cover looks VERY familiar....

wonderboy

file this under 'often imitated, never duplicated'

I do love Banks tho & I hope she explains herself, I hope its an homage & not just a blatant rip off.

also, If youre on twitter, please go to Banks tweet (@hernameisBANKS) and like my reply, feel free to fire back at the trolls attacking me & support my comment. (@ChrisKnowsStuff) I tweeted the obvious & it attracted the anti-M trolls, as expected. I am surprised though at how many people are agreeing with the trolls and liking the trolls comments.  I know Its not that serious, and its super petty, but its also nice to know my M fam has my back. so go like & comment if youre so inclined! <3

1698048890_ScreenShot2022-02-25at7_42_30PM.thumb.png.a978c6ca667a8631dd98cea4a5be53b0.png

10 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

I do love Banks tho & I hope she explains herself, I hope its an homage & not just a blatant rip off.

also, If youre on twitter, please go to Banks tweet (@hernameisBANKS) and like my reply, feel free to fire back at the trolls attacking me & support my comment. (@ChrisKnowsStuff) I tweeted the obvious & it attracted the anti-M trolls, as expected. I am surprised though at how many people are agreeing with the trolls and liking the trolls comments.  I know Its not that serious, and its super petty, but its also nice to know my M fam has my back. so go like & comment if youre so inclined! <3

1698048890_ScreenShot2022-02-25at7_42_30PM.thumb.png.a978c6ca667a8631dd98cea4a5be53b0.png

71EJ1iE3DjL._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

8 years old is centuries in pop.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Glad you realize that :)

Your post came off as if that was the collective decision amongst fans or that it was confirmed by M herself. I’m just stating that 1, I’ve never heard M say that about the cover before, and 2, more specifically, never heard any fans describe it as that.

?

Just now, deathproof said:

Your post came off as if that was the collective decision amongst fans or that it was confirmed by M herself. I’m just stating that 1, I’ve never heard M say that about the cover before, and 2, more specifically, never heard any fans describe it as that.

?

Then maybe you just have a bad memory because i remember that was one of the first things people said. Alas like my examples above, she doesn't always have to say something for people to know or realize. But hey, i know im forgetful too.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Then maybe you just have a bad memory because i remember that was one of the first things people said. Alas like my examples above, she doesn't always have to say something for people to know or realize. But hey, i know im forgetful too.

Bad day?

Just now, Skyline Pigeon said:

He is upset that the erectile disfunction pills have not been delivered yet, his micro pecker was depending on.

Ah yes, my poor deformed genitalia. You're so good @Skyline Pigeonat not only being stupid but also offensive comments to those who are possibly intersex, or maybe just plain ol' body dysmorphia. You're that kind of person but its good that you comment on a public forum because we can all see you.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Ah yes, my poor deformed genitalia. You're so good @Skyline Pigeonat not only being stupid but also offensive comments to those who are possibly intersex, or maybe just plain ol' body dysmorphia. You're that kind of person but its good that you comment on a public forum because we can all see you.

How about a hug☹

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

From you? No. You're just a bad person plain and simple. I'm fully expecting fat jokes or racist jokes about me being hispanic next. I mean, you're really that sort of person people on this board know that.

Huhhh? what makes you think I was being serious before? It was literally just a joke. Your the one who seems to come after everything I ever say for no reason. Just relax a bit on everyone in here. You remind me of that toxic fucker Beautifulkiller right now.

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Put anything past you. 

Oh well I don't know you so im not going to assume things about you without cause. And for your information, I am friends with people of all sexual identity and ethnicity. Im ok with your trolling but your crossing a line when you start calling someone offensive things for no reason at all. I have been a Madonna fan and supporting the LGBTQ Community longer than you have been alive. PS, I dated a Hispanic girl once when I was younger, play nice or fuck off my comments, before I block you for a few more months scrub. Go wank around with someone else you boil on the ass of humanity.