VIP gift

truerebel

6 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

can you say how does the bomber jacke fits? if it seems regular sizing or a bit oversized?

The bomber fits true to its size. I’m a medium size and it fits right. 
The construction is boxy on the shoulders and the waist elastic is very tight.

13 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

This bomber jacket is probably bought on wholesale global website around 15-20€ as a base to custom for a brand so they just add a 3€ hotfix transfer on back site + 2 personnalisation to brand the jacket and that's it...

This is the jacket they used made by Alpha Industries (just like the original one they used on the Blond Ambition Tour). It costs 190€/200$. 

https://www.alphaindustries.eu/eu/ma-1-heritage-2899?number=

IMG_8902.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 12:26 AM, gbiluis said:

This is the jacket they used made by Alpha Industries (just like the original one they used on the Blond Ambition Tour). It costs 190€/200$. 

https://www.alphaindustries.eu/eu/ma-1-heritage-2899?number=

IMG_8902.png

I have to say - I bought the BA bomber jacket a couple of months ago when it was released, size S, and it's VERY high quality, very warm, and perfect for my body type. I would have no issues with the Immaculate VIP jacket being of the same size and dimensions. 

On 11/17/2023 at 4:03 AM, seanp78 said:

I have to say - I bought the BA bomber jacket a couple of months ago when it was released, size S, and it's VERY high quality, very warm, and perfect for my body type. I would have no issues with the Immaculate VIP jacket being of the same size and dimensions. 

The Immaculate VIP jacket is the same one as the BA one, same quality and sizing. Just different decorations.

7 hours ago, mrdanimelow said:

Still nothing :( And no information from Livenation beyond the submission form.

I did mail VIPNation a couple of times. They keep pushing back the shipping date. I am considering legal actions, will however wait after Amsterdam since I have VIP tickets for these shows so I can and will ask the charming woman (who works for VIPNation and travels with M from venue to venue) what the deal is. 

7 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

I did mail VIPNation a couple of times. They keep pushing back the shipping date. I am considering legal actions, will however wait after Amsterdam since I have VIP tickets for these shows so I can and will ask the charming woman (who works for VIPNation and travels with M from venue to venue) what the deal is. 

If you get any information that would be great. I tried it in Paris but there was a bit of madness in the VIP lounge to access the pit and in the end it was impossible :(

1 hour ago, mrdanimelow said:

If you get any information that would be great. I tried it in Paris but there was a bit of madness in the VIP lounge to access the pit and in the end it was impossible :(

I will do my best and pass on any info I get. If you hear anything I would appreciate a short message as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had Immaculate VIP tickets in Copenhagen and I have not received the jacket. I emailed VIP Nation Europe this week to inquire about it. I got a response that said it shipped with the shipping confirmation (which was the same date as my inquiry.) It is supposed to arrive next week through DHL (I live in the states), from what the carrier has listed.

19 hours ago, Rbtbre79 said:

I had Immaculate VIP tickets in Copenhagen and I have not received the jacket. I emailed VIP Nation Europe this week to inquire about it. I got a response that said it shipped with the shipping confirmation (which was the same date as my inquiry.) It is supposed to arrive next week through DHL (I live in the states), from what the carrier has listed.

You are lucky because I wrote a week ago and I still haven't got a reply, could you tell me which e-mail address you wrote to?

I live in Europe, was also at the Copenhagen show, had an Immaculate ticket and still no word and no jacket whatsoever. Nobody is responding. Nobody feels responsible for anything. I could vomit just thinking about this whole situation. 
I am looking for legal representation who has a degree in international law. Seriously what a horrible company and experience. Obviously, I am not letting this one go. 
Though, I will contact the UK email address even though the other one should be equally or maybe even more valid (VIP Nation Europe) as they were the ones who ran the Copenhagen shows. But I will give it a shot and hope for a proper response and help with the UK mail address. Thanks for the info. 

Without any comment or announcement DHL has just delivered the jacket and even the beautiful big bag with the M logo on it. Both are gorgeous. And I am happy I took one larger number as it is a bit smaller than what it claims to be. (If the BAT bombers are truly identical in size then I won’t be able to wear it as I definitely need 3XL according to their measurements). 

Whoever packaged the jacket though was a heavy chain smoker, like I can still smell the cigarette. Other than that it is brand new and genuinely a fantastic collector’s item. 

I was also about to give up hope as friends had received the jacket a day before I did and like I said the following day DHL rang my bell. I am convinced that everybody who has handed in the online survey will eventually receive their jackets. 

Oh and they do not reply to any emails. That is the sad part because most of the issues could have been easily sorted out by simply confirming the shipping date and/or providing the shipping number to those waiting for the jackets. This can be an automated process and isn’t that complex to implement.