Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

40 minutes ago, kokobananas said:

Has anyone received any shipping updates for their merch? I stupidly didn't register for an account so my jacket is just out there floating in the universe until it gets to my doorstep

15 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They should've still emailed you a tracking number, no?

The Status of my order is still on "Unfulfilled" but "Paid". Nothing has been processed or shipped yet. And it's not stated as pre-order item.

34 minutes ago, Madame X said:

The Status of my order is still on "Unfulfilled" but "Paid". Nothing has been processed or shipped yet. And it's not stated as pre-order item.

I bought an American Life conmemorative t shirt and it took like a month to start the shipping process 

15 hours ago, Enrico said:

Thank you. I saw the Alpha Industries bomber, I still fear that the BAT might be tighter, as measurements were different in the Nineties.

I am still unsure between XL and XXL... Anyway, it's sold out at the moment. Let's see if it's available in London...

The sizes won't change , the styling does, in the 90s as it has a come back right now, over clothes were worn oversized. So people wear a up two sizes bigger and has the draping look. Same with big denim and chunky belts etc.

The tailoring description is what gives you clues. Tight fit, loose fit, those are what makes differences because it refers to waist, shoulders and inner measuring . A bomber has'nt got much tailoring shape. It's like a big sack. You want to be sure the shoulders are right and the waist is right.

Measure your shoulders and waist and calculate how you want to  feel, a bomber in my opinion should'nt be like a varsity jacket wrapped up, but in the 80s punk and skins worn them that way. It's your call. Also it will be a couple of inches difference you are better off having something slightly loose (you can layer up) than something tight , you won't wear.

It’s been sold out for a week. And nobody has yet received a shipping confirmation for it. Strange since it was not a pre-order. Maybe too many orders, they still haven’t replied to my emails. The USA store is really the worst, the UK one si way better since they actually ha a custom service. 
Maybe who ordered it from the UK should drop them and email and asking about it. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s been sold out for a week. And nobody has yet received a shipping confirmation for it. Strange since it was not a pre-order. Maybe too many orders, they still haven’t replied to my emails. The USA store is really the worst, the UK one si way better since they actually ha a custom service. 
Maybe who ordered it from the UK should drop them and email and asking about it. 

Screenshot-2023-09-28-at-11-00-53.png

BSI Merch don't have a reputation of being reliable. Their online reviews from their main shops are atrocious .

51 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Screenshot-2023-09-28-at-11-00-53.png

BSI Merch don't have a reputation of being reliable. Their online reviews from their main shops are atrocious .

The Madonna UK store always replied to my emails in a few hours. I bought from them many times with no problems. They USA store is a nightmare, I’ve been waiting for a reply for over a week now. 

40 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I have some bad feeling the BAT jacket will be so damn sold out it won’t make it to most venues… I was planning to get in line SUPER first to grab one at the merch counter…

Surely they are getting as many as possible made with such massive demand ?

23 minutes ago, Andymad said:

One would hope so. On recent past tours was there ever a shortage of merch items that were high demand? I don’t know as I didn’t attend MDNA or RH…

I believe so. Especially by the last dates. I seem to recall my friend saying she couldn’t get the blue bitch I’m Madonna tshirt as worn in the music video in Australia because it was sold out.

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

There was a shirt at the begging of the madame x tour that was sold out and never come back, I’ll try to seek it. I bought one from eBay and at the end was China made China quality 🫠🫠🫠

Never mind it is back on stock now 🤣🤣🤣

It’s already sold out on both stores. 

1 hour ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I signed up for notifications on the bomber. That should assist with the demand. 

Good idea as the Bomber Jacket is sold out in both the U.S. and UK stores at the moment.  But since then, they've added this cool looking CELEBRATION coaches Jacket for the same price.  I think it's highly over-priced, but I'm sure it will sell very well.

thumbnail_image_6483441_590x.jpg?v=16959

thumbnail_image_6483441-2_720x.jpg?v=169