Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

1 hour ago, MauricioMtz said:

Updates: 

Madame X vinyls on their way, hopefully to get them on October 15th 

Bomber : changed the status to “fulfill” 

if anyone from Mexico ordered it, you may want to install the app called “Packages” that way you can easily track your order … left the icon here … 

IMG_8833.jpeg

My Madame X picture disc is on it's way with Correos de Mexico. Hope it doesn't get damaged. 

The bomber jacket hasn't shipped though 🥲. Not fulfilled yet either. Maybe cause I ordered a shirt as well. 

8 hours ago, rga98 said:

My Madame X picture disc is on it's way with Correos de Mexico. Hope it doesn't get damaged. 

The bomber jacket hasn't shipped though 🥲. Not fulfilled yet either. Maybe cause I ordered a shirt as well. 

I received from Correos de Mexico before (Finally Enough Love 6LPs and MDNA Vinyl) and they were ok, no damages at all, the only thing is that it took forever to get them ... 

10 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

Updates: 

Madame X vinyls on their way, hopefully to get them on October 15th 

Bomber : changed the status to “fulfill” 

if anyone from Mexico ordered it, you may want to install the app called “Packages” that way you can easily track your order … left the icon here … 

IMG_8833.jpeg

So I use this once I have a shipment number right? 

20 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Omg really? Mine hasn't even shipped :(. Which shipping method did you choose? Did you include anything else in your order? I added a shirt

I chose the expedited one and just the jacket. Didn’t get any notification but read people in other forums getting theirs shipped and entered my account. There it was with a ups tracking number 

15 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I chose the expedited one and just the jacket. Didn’t get any notification but read people in other forums getting theirs shipped and entered my account. There it was with a ups tracking number 

Once it arrives to you, please let me know if the size fits or if its smaller ... :D 

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I chose standard (which is EMS apparently) but I just checked and it  hasn't been fulfilled yet :(. Hopefully next week

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

My jacket arrived yesterday and I love it. It's a little bulky in the mid-section to be honest and the length is a touch too short. But it's nice overall and definitely wearable. I'm excited to wear it in Pittsburgh in frigid February for the Celebration Tour.

Pics??? 🙆🏻‍♂️