Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

2 hours ago, chaseturtle said:

There's a few things, I wanna buy.  Not sure if I should wait until the December show, or order online before?  I get nervous, because her store takes forever.  Has anyone ordered anything yet? (If the answer to that is in the previous comments, I apologize)

Well I don't know which items you want, but I ordered the black hoodie with purple lettering a couple weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

OMG, my bomber has arrived at customs here in Belgium....and i need to pay 161 euro extra for all custom taxes!!!! WTF!!!!!! what an expensive jacket this is now!!!!!!knowing the XL order will be toooo big alsooo ...and was planning to buy more stuff next saturday at the venue....guess that's out of the question!!!!!!!!! should have waited ,was too affraid ,not getting it at all!!!                                                                                                 .......never gonna order,buying stuff again from US store!!!!!!!  :Madonna034::Madonna039:

2 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:
3 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:
I saw someone post a black poster (with the elongated Madonnas in the shape of a cross) I’ve just seen the red one. Do any one knows where to get one? it’s not in the official store according to me 

Only available at the pop up store from what I've seen so far.

Thank u!!! It really looks very nice 😻

2 hours ago, kokobananas said:

I had to pay 91 CAD for duties and taxes for the Blond Ambition jacket. Absolute highway robbery. At least it's coming I guess....

wtf i am not prepared for that. are you in a remote area? Does your receipt say as mine does ...

Shipping (Expedited (Duty & Tax included) - Arrives 6-14 Business

11 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

wtf i am not prepared for that. are you in a remote area? Does your receipt say as mine does ...

Shipping (Expedited (Duty & Tax included) - Arrives 6-14 Business

No I'm literally in a huge city. Apparently it's because the jacket wasn't made in the US/Canada/Mexico. And I also chose the cheapest shipping option at checkout so duties weren't included. I hope you don't suffer the same!

6 minutes ago, kokobananas said:

No I'm literally in a huge city. Apparently it's because the jacket wasn't made in the US/Canada/Mexico. And I also chose the cheapest shipping option at checkout so duties weren't included. I hope you don't suffer the same!

I paid around 60 dollars in taxes in Mexico City. The thing is if there’s an invoice of $50 or above you’ll have to pay taxes 

On 10/17/2023 at 6:25 PM, ahankins said:

I am 6'2" and wear size Medium everything but after hearing the bomber jacket runs small, I think I'm going to order both Large and XL. Keep the one that fits best and return the other. Looks like returns should be pretty simple.

Just waiting for BAT Bomber to become available again.

Remember you have to pay shipping yourself for a return. 

48 minutes ago, kokobananas said:

I just got my bomber and it is EVERYTHING! I'm a pretty small guy- about 5'5 and the medium size is perfect. https://www.tiktok.com/@kodysuxx/video/7291709461050199301

Looks GREAT on youuuu! God really hoping there’s some at the Toronto show if I can’t snag one sooner… literally gonna be first in line at the merch then go grab some wine bahahaha

6 hours ago, kokobananas said:

I just got my bomber and it is EVERYTHING! I'm a pretty small guy- about 5'5 and the medium size is perfect. https://www.tiktok.com/@kodysuxx/video/7291709461050199301

You have the full RIGHT to SHINE ON YOUR OWN. I wish you a wonderful career as a tiktoker and in anyone else, you're JUST PERFECT, you DESERVE TO BE AN INFLUENCER rn!!! Was totally delightened by your way to express yourself!!! You embody the spirit of M's CONFIDENCE!!! Wish I could follow your steps thru!!! The media needs a truthful guy like you rn!!!