Disclaimer: Ticket sales

Jackie

• 4 weeks later...

I have 1 spare Iconic Pit packages (Pit 1) for both Dallas nights - if anyone needs will sell for $200 under face value - ($800 each) if youre interested and ready to pay message me on insta (@NSPh0t0s) 

Theres no resale allowed for Dallas on TM hence why pit is unavailable for so long.

• 2 weeks later...

Can this also function as a "Let's all bitch about Ticketmaster" thread? lol

So when the tour was announced I purchased 2 tickets for the Austin Night 1 show. This past week I purchased a Danceteria pit ticket for myself and invited another friend to go with us to sit next to my boyfriend in my original seat. 

UNFORTUNATELY the Austin date doesn't allow for ticket transfer. So how the hell am I supposed to get down to the pit and get my boyfriend and friend to the two original seats? Ugh. I reached out to Ticketmaster help and the venue help, so I'll see what happens.

My issue is that I guess I can always just stand with them until they let us in, but I also know that they let all the pit people in at the same time and I don't want to miss an opportunity to be as close to the front of the crowd as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Selling my spare Mexico tickets & Immaculate jacket under face value - DM me on Instagram @NSPh0t0s or email madonnafanparty@gmail.com if interested, no timewasters pls, first to pay gets them 🙂

April 20th : Oro 5, Row H Seat 1 Face Value $720USD, sell for $500

April 21st : D7, Row D, Seat 4 Face Value $400, sell for $250

Immaculate Package Jacket - $500 - collect direct from me on 21st April

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic