Disclaimer: Ticket sales

Jackie

IMG_0241.thumb.jpeg.152023dab986e45e72531a56130752e9.jpeg

I have a Where’s the Party VIP ticket for the December 16th show at Barclays Center in NYC that I need to sell. Sadly, bills have become more important than seeing the show. 

Please message me if interested.

I’m also on Twitter and instagram if you want to reach me there as I’m not on this site daily.

Twitter and Instagram  = @turner925

Michael 

Hello ! I have a Ticket "Fosse Debout" available for the 13th November at Accor Arena, Paris.

I selling it at face value, I sell it too on "Passetonbillet" but this site take a commission on the buyer and on the seller.

So, i prefer, resell my ticket to a person who IS fan too without taxes for this person.

Thanks you guys and girls !

Sadly having to sell my Paris tickets.

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 12th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750) SOLD

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 13th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750) SOLD

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 19th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750) SOLD

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 20th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750)

1 x Iconic Pit for Cologne 16th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750) SOLD

As many of you who've seen me at the shows know, ive been battling post viral fatigue since the tour started and already had to cancel Sweden -  its finally got on top of me so I need to rest for a couple of weeks - my friend Dave who many of you know will be at the shows with these tickets / VIP Packages if you need a friend to go in with!

No holds, endless questions - please only contact me if you want them & are ready to PayPal some Euros over :-)

Best way to get me is via Insta @NSPh0t0s, selling for under Face Value to try and give some fans a bit of a treat out of my damn misfortune!

11 hours ago, Neil said:

Sadly having to sell my Paris tickets.

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 12th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750)

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 13th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750)

1 x Iconic Pit for Paris 20th Nov - 600Euro (Face Value 750)

As many of you who've seen me at the shows know, ive been battling post viral fatigue since the tour started and already had to cancel Sweden -  its finally got on top of me so I need to rest for a couple of weeks - my friend Dave who many of you know will be at the shows with these tickets / VIP Packages if you need a friend to go in with!

No holds, endless questions - please only contact me if you want them & are ready to PayPal some Euros over :-)

Best way to get me is via Insta @NSPh0t0s, selling for under Face Value to try and give some fans a bit of a treat out of my damn misfortune!

Get some good rest! We need you in tip top shape! Get better real soon! 

Hi everyone. I have a Entree Fosse standing ticket for the November 13th Paris show available.

I purchased it from Ticketmaster for face value 230 Euro. I am happy to sell for a lesser amount so please PM me or feel free to message me on instagram  @kiranpatricks . Thanks! 

Hi guys, 

I have a single ticket that I’m looking to sell for Berlin on Wednesday 29th November. It’s block 409 row 3. It’s balcony but with a head-on view of the stage and judging by the virtual tour on the arena’s website the view looks pretty great!

I bought it on Ticketmaster (can’t resell there as it was already a resell ticket), so it would be an in-app Ticketmaster ticket transfer. I’m willing to sell at a discount from what I bought it for and I can do a video call etc to prove I’m legit haha. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic