Disclaimer: Ticket sales

Jackie

Hi all

What an exciting time to be a Madonna fan! In less than 24 hours she'll be kicking off her tour!

With ticket sales directly on here between fans - a disclaimer, at this stage I won't be stopping this from happening.  But you buy at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring who you purchase from is trustworthy and legit. You are also responsible for ensuring that the ticket you buy will be accepted by the venue you will be going to.

Have fun with this tour if you are going, I"ll be watching it as the video's come online! 

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Have fun with this tour if you are going, I"ll be watching it as the video's come online! 

I'm sad to know you aren't going to a show. You deserve to go.  I hope something comes up, that allows you to go see her live on this tour. If not, I'm sure there will be a lot of online videos and press to enjoy until Madonna releases something official.

Just now, McDonna said:

I'm sad to know you aren't going to a show. You deserve to go.  I hope something comes up, that allows you to go see her live on this tour. If not, I'm sure there will be a lot of online videos and press to enjoy until Madonna releases something official.

Kind words - I don't fly and that's fine. I saw her Rebel Heart tour when she came to Australia and that was AMAZING!  

Just now, Jackie said:

Kind words - I don't fly and that's fine. I saw her Rebel Heart tour when she came to Australia and that was AMAZING!  

This is why I hope she announces something for Austrailia. I realize it's far fetched and I'm know you're content, but it's just a shame.  Anyway, sorry to derail the thread with this.  I just wanted to share that and hope good footage comes our way, which allows you to experience the show still.  It won't be the same as being there, but see anything is better than not seeing anything at all. :heart:

15 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Im Still waiting for mine from viagogo and I’m supposed to be going on Sunday ? Should I be worried ?

I’ve read they send it last minute. I got mine via Stubhub for the Milan show, I’m preparing myself to get them on the last they or later… 

I hope you received your ticket in the meantime

15 hours ago, kissmeimdying said:

A chunk of £90 tickets have come on axs website for Tues 17th & Wed 18th.  Upper level and on the side so not the best, but decent price. They have £225 ones for  front few rows of 111, 113 & 118 too.  

On the AXS website, these £93 seats (section 401 and 422) are described as “LIMITED VIEW”. I could accept that, but what matters is how limited the view is.

Does that massive rig suspended in the air block the view from these sections? I’d appreciate the comments, especially from those who attended the show last weekend.

On 10/13/2023 at 4:26 PM, McDonna said:

Yes I am not going to tour I live in Latino America and in the less popular zones

21 hours ago, IconicQueen said:

I've heard some horror stories about people who bought from there though, it's quite risky.

Looking for 2 floor B tickets for either date of Milan, praying I can find.:pray:

I'm undecided.

On website:

The ID of everyone entering the event will be checked to ensure it matches the name on their personal ticket. Please note that your ticket may not be valid for event registration. You will be covered by our guarantee in case you are refused entry.
This is our promise: enjoy the event.

1 hour ago, mirtillo said:

I'm undecided.

On website:

The ID of everyone entering the event will be checked to ensure it matches the name on their personal ticket. Please note that your ticket may not be valid for event registration. You will be covered by our guarantee in case you are refused entry.
This is our promise: enjoy the event.

Yeah, how does that work?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic