The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Well, for Tears of a Clown Melbourne she actually performed on the Friday dawn instead of Thursday evening - she ended at 3am afaik - right @GregVsMattand @Jackie????

EDIT: I tell this because I did watch the notorious live Periscope, show ended by mid afternoon here in Rio - just guessing what was the time in Melbourne...

1 minute ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

Hopefully she'll try to be on time once the tour hits the US....I know, as I type this pigs are sprouting wings ;)...

One of the reasons (among other several ones) I didn't attend the "pussy showing" concert of MDNAT Rio - I am serious, screens showed her gorgeous, juicy big lips during Like a Virgin Waltz - I only watched this thru YouTube, believe me or not - was the place of venue and the hour I was expecting she'd end the concert. I was right, she did end at 1am and, by then, I was very scared of Barra neighbourhood (call me a coward, but I wasn't sure about what I'd find at Parque dos Atletas by dawn...).

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

One of the reasons (among other several ones) I didn't attend the "pussy showing" concert of MDNAT Rio - I am serious, screens showed her gorgeous, juicy big lips during Like a Virgin Waltz - I only watched this thru YouTube, believe me or not - was the place of venue and the hour I was expecting she'd end the concert. I was right, she did end at 1am and, by then, I was very scared of Barra neighbourhood (call me a coward, but I wasn't sure about what I'd find at Parque dos Atletas by dawn...).

you do it well....safety before all.... brava @Anapausis

Edited by dave2290 (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)