The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 i have other photos...... but this is the last one for today....... i post a lot.... if i post another photo they kill me!!!!

:04:

2 photos are not mine......

3 i hope you like it!!!!

4 btw i post this same photos on my topic Dress You Up, to have them there too...... with tons of other Madonna photos old and new.....

5 i will posts other celebration tour photos in the next days.....

6 have a good day everyone!!!!

45 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

1 i have other photos...... but this is the last one for today....... i post a lot.... if i post another photo they kill me!!!!

:04:

2 photos are not mine......

3 i hope you like it!!!!

4 btw i post this same photos on my topic Dress You Up, to have them there too...... with tons of other Madonna photos old and new.....

5 i will posts other celebration tour photos in the next days.....

6 have a good day everyone!!!!

'These gays are trying to kill me'  You will now be known as Tanya (White Lotus). 

6 hours ago, FraP said:

I've been looking up some videos of Dave Gahan, and it seems like he's still nailing live performances in 2023. I'm going to dig a bit deeper into this.

I loved this tour as much as I hated the interlude with Michael Jackson. MJ spent a lifetime speaking poorly of her, and there are also many doubts about his being a child abuser, yet she defended him in a way he would never have done for her. Moreover, to say "he's the king and I'm the queen," she put together an extremely forced interlude, where the two tracks weren't even well mashed up. It felt forced. I thought the same thing. A rework of Love Song with a tribute to Prince would have been amazing.

To reiterate what I said earlier...

Maybe Madonna’s just separating the art from the artist, but I very highly doubt so. If she honestly believed that MJ was into climaxing to little boys’ bussies (as alleged by James Safechuck in Leaving Neverland), she’d likely be as repulsed as some of her fans. Madonna’s a very smart woman, a lot smarter than many give her credit for. Don’t you think Madonna did her own vetting of MJ? 

She defended him back then in 2003 after the airing of Martin Bashir’s documentary Living with Michael Jackson. I remember her saying that the negativity sent to Michael would go back to the senders or something along the lines. And she defended him again after the release of Leaving Neverland in 2019, saying she does not have a lynch mob mentality.

Just like Madonna stated herself, I do not believe the accusations unless they can be proven without a reasonable doubt, and at this point, there likely won’t ever be, esp. in this age of AI and deep fakes. 

-------------------------------------

1. Evan Chandler, the father of Jordan Chandler, did not go to the police. Instead, on August 4, 1993, he demanded $20 million dollars. MJ refused.

August 4, 1993 – A meeting takes place between Michael Jackson, private investigator Anthony Pellicano, Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler in a suite at the Westwood Marquis Hotel. Later that day, Evan Chandler and Barry Rothman meet Pellicano in Rothman’s office where they make a demand for $20 million to not turn to authorities and to not go public with allegations of child sexual abuse against the entertainer.

It’s only after MJ’s refusal that he had a lawyer file a $30 million dollars civil lawsuit against MJ. More on all that stuff here, here, here and here. As Janet Jackson once said, if somebody hurt her child in that manner, she would not want the money—she would want much more terrible punishment...

2. As for the other accusers, plenty of info can be found here, here, here, here and here.

James Safechuck, mentioned earlier, alleges sexual abuse at the Neverland train station that did not even exist at the time. More on this here and on this tweet by Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed here. By the time the station was built, Safechuck was 16, and the alleged abuse ended when he was 14.

I could go on and on, but these are some of the reasons why I’m with Madonna on this. And did MJ truly disparage Madonna all that much?

@Lorx @Kae-Leah Williamson @Michael_Py

I truly think M should schedule a Central/South American leg of this tour, followed by a stop in South Africa, and then ending with an Australasian leg encompassing key markets throughout Asia and Australia. 

This isn't any old tour. It's her first ever greatest hits tour - an iconic reflection of her four decades in music!! These continents were just as much a part of her career and success as Europe and North America. If any tour should bring her to these territories, it should be this one.

6 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I truly think M should schedule a Central/South American leg of this tour, followed by a stop in South Africa, and then ending with an Australasian leg encompassing key markets throughout Asia and Australia. 

This isn't any old tour. It's her first ever greatest hits tour - an iconic reflection of her four decades in music!! These continents were just as much a part of her career and success as Europe and North America. If any tour should bring her to these territories, it should be this one.

its truth, its one of her most important tour ever........ but i think she move very fast and do a lot of shows in very few time...... i dont think she have energy for something more...... i think that in April the tour will be over she will take some months and in the meantime she will make the new album......